What do you think when you see a player card like this?

#11SaulGoodman1Posted 6/14/2013 7:45:49 AM
chris_hansen79 posted...
I think higher of them then someone who comes on the internet to post their stats and talk ish. Go outside dude.

---
Ask for XBL GT & PSN
#12lderivedxPosted 6/14/2013 7:47:02 AM
chris_hansen79 posted...
I think higher of them then someone who comes on the internet to post their stats and talk ish. Go outside dude.

---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#13P3rrydPlatypusPosted 6/14/2013 7:50:58 AM
chris_hansen79 posted...

---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#14CrusaderStrike(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:35:01 AM
First off I'm not bragging about my stats. Secondly, half of you do brag about stats and whine about randoms. Thirdly, I merely meant that these people would be better off playing another game. They clearly try and use the best stuff yet they're still bad. I don't see how 10 days played of getting your ass kicked can be fun. They probably rage at their TV too.

So cut the turbobeard crap.
---
And apparently there's an aircraft carrier.
#15Undy_BPosted 6/14/2013 10:04:29 AM
chris_hansen79 posted...

---
asdf
#16Cold_12972499Posted 6/14/2013 10:13:34 AM
chris_hansen79 posted...

Naw, in all honesty. That's me right there. I'm terrible at this game online. I'm lucky if I get four kills. But, I do have fun. I don't rage. And the only way to get better is practice. Plus, maybe he just has a bad connection.
---
Cold 12:97:24:99
PM me for an invite to the super secret, extra fresh, totally non-exclusive, unless we hate you, Psychopathic Clown Board!
#17TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 6/14/2013 3:38:49 PM
Undy_B posted...
chris_hansen79 posted...

---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D