What's the chicom like at getting head shots?

#1njb1989Posted 6/15/2013 3:10:39 AM
I'm trying to get diamond camo for smgs. Nearly finished pdw (hate this gun) and then I only have pmc, chicom and skorpian left to do.

The chicks burst is worrying me a little, what is it like for head shots? Is select fire any good for it ?
---
GT: LeNick25 I wouldn't face a gym leader in Pokemon using weak pokemon that have type weaknesses, so why would i use a weak gun on CoD.
#2macmaniganPosted 6/15/2013 3:46:08 AM
I just finished chicom headshots last night. Was actually one of my quickest to 100. I recommend hipfiring a lot, which even works better with laser sight.

Never tried select fire, i tended to use long barrel or suppressor with it.
#3thelightnessPosted 6/15/2013 7:02:33 AM
I agree, it was one of the easiest to get headshots with. I recommend a holo sight because the extra level of zoom over the reflex and the slight increase in center speed makes it even easier to get headshots.
#4Dark_JinougaPosted 6/15/2013 8:56:06 AM
njb1989 posted...
I'm trying to get diamond camo for smgs. Nearly finished pdw (hate this gun) and then I only have pmc, chicom and skorpian left to do.

The chicks burst is worrying me a little, what is it like for head shots? Is select fire any good for it ?

chicom is great for headshots, up to mid range the reciol should make you get the headshot without missing, love the little bastard :) the pdw used to be a great gun, but crybabys had it nerfed :( stupid kids...
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#5njb1989(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 11:41:25 AM
lol you guys were right, the chicom was so easy and its actually a pretty awesome gun all round :D

got it to gold already.

now working on MSMC, which is a pain, cant hip fire at all and has a kick like a mule if your moving. still need another 25 head shots before the final hurdles.
---
GT: LeNick25 I wouldn't face a gym leader in Pokemon using weak pokemon that have type weaknesses, so why would i use a weak gun on CoD.