What makes MotD and Die Rise so good?

#1timilayas99Posted 6/17/2013 10:47:28 AM
Die Rise: It's the first map that actually has a bright setting, it's not dark and depressing, it's also a Blops 1 style map.

MotD: The prison style zombie fighting is awesome. I love the Gondola, the plane is the best part though, landing at the PAP. Going to the electric chairs to teleport back. It's just amazing. It's also a Blops 1 style map.

Also, which map do you like better?
Which map is bigger in size?
---
Go away.
#2Dark_Dash99Posted 6/17/2013 11:26:47 AM
MotD is actually one of my favorites of all time, just after Ascension
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#3foxopPosted 6/21/2013 12:43:08 PM
timilayas99 posted...
Die Rise: It's the first map that actually has a bright setting, it's not dark and depressing,

Shangri-La also had a very bright and colourful setting, but yeah, Die Rise is one of the few to have such.

OT: I like Die Rise, but not as much as BO1 or WaW maps. MotD is one of my favourites, though.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
GT: F0X0P
#4BaseballtitanPosted 6/25/2013 1:01:32 PM
Because you get to kill zombies.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#5MasterPokerPosted 6/26/2013 5:07:04 AM
Good?

I dunno, maybe because its easy mode for people who want that out of Zombies? I hate both maps because they skewed the balance towards bad players.

Die Rise: 400-600 ammo wall guns, what the hell? Then add in Trample Steams, and the map becomes almost as much of a joke as...

Mob of the Dead: A melee weapon 10x as strong as Galvaknuckles, a hatchet that OHKOs into the 70s (?!), and those aren't even the only broken wonder weapons on the map!
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#6aheroafakePosted 6/26/2013 5:41:29 AM
They aren't TranZit.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#7Shaun3DPosted 6/26/2013 5:44:50 AM
I like tranzit... easy mode compared to motd and die rise
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#8MasterPokerPosted 6/26/2013 6:30:24 AM
Shaun3D posted...

Quite the opposite.

Getting set up in Tranzit is admittedly a joke, the early game is pretty easy if you have map knowledge (honestly, this can be said of all the other maps too, but they don't have a bank). But its in the mid-late game where Tranzit becomes a viable map, starting in the 20s or 30s depending on your skill level. With Die Rise that number jumps to the 40s thanks to generous ammo (assuming you're not abusing Tramples), and in Mob of the Dead you pretty much have to try to lose in the late game, with all those wonder weapons and extra lives.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#9BlackOps06Posted 6/26/2013 6:45:17 AM
MoTD is good in that it has an awesome atmosphere, but it's overrated because it's waaaaay too easy. Die Rise is also good, but it's not anything too special and probably benefits from coming out after TranZit, which was atrocious.
#10aheroafakePosted 6/26/2013 8:28:13 AM
Shaun3D posted...

I find it very boring. I just couldn't get into TranZit.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |