You know what's the single best stat they should track..

#1krazykiwikidPosted 6/21/2013 3:27:29 PM
how many times you've been shot in the back or shot within 2 seconds from a spawn. I'm honestly finished with this game. I have no idea how or why so many people play this game over something quality like any of the Battlefield games.
#2ShELbY_GT500Posted 6/21/2013 3:49:01 PM
I do like BF but CoD Black Ops 1 is still better to play than BO2
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA
#3krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 4:04:28 PM
Yeah it's amazing that they make a sequel and make so many fundamental aspects of it so much worse. Maps and spawn system play such a huge role in games like this and BO2 has some of the worst of its kind.
#4krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 4:05:15 PM
At least in the BF games you actually have to work to out flank your enemies.
#5ShELbY_GT500Posted 6/21/2013 4:38:46 PM
Blops II runs so bad that it will almost be impossible for Ghosts to be worse.
---
#6krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 7:59:13 PM
Probably but it makes no difference because I'll never buy another CoD game again no matter who develops it.
#7destructoclausPosted 6/22/2013 12:25:32 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Have to disagree with this. Honestly, I can tolerate the maps if it means more variety in weapon usage. Besides, Black Ops 1's maps were almost as bad as these anyway. It gets real old real fast seeing nothing but the FAMAUG, Galil and AK74u every match. Blops 1 had easily the worst set of guns and equipment in the series.

I agree that the BF games are of higher quality than CoD games. Everything since CoD4 has been a simple copy/paste with new perks, weapons, killstreaks and maps. No innovation to the gameplay itself. They hit a home run with CoD4 and ran with it. They will continue to milk that cash cow until the masses catch on. Oh wait, how could I forget about the dolphin dive?????

Battlefield legitimately made improvements to their game and they're only going to continue in BF4. They also shower their community with content that's well worth the money spent on it. All of the stuff that premium members get compared to CoD players that will spend $60 on DLC almost makes me want to puke.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#8Aether_LyricPosted 6/22/2013 12:28:31 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
Probably but it makes no difference because I'll never buy another CoD game again no matter who develops it.

Obligatory "see you in November"
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 6/22/2013 2:18:48 AM
destructoclaus posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Have to disagree with this. Honestly, I can tolerate the maps if it means more variety in weapon usage. Besides, Black Ops 1's maps were almost as bad as these anyway. It gets real old real fast seeing nothing but the FAMAUG, Galil and AK74u every match. Blops 1 had easily the worst set of guns and equipment in the series.

Because LSAT and Target Finder are rare to be seen in Blops 2? AN-94 too?

I quite liked BO1 maps and after 27 days play time still enjoy the original maps that BO1 offer. They're designed in a way that a good player can navigate them and stay alive unlike BO2 where they're designed for any Tom Dick and Harry to get kills.
---
#10Dark_JinougaPosted 6/22/2013 3:23:46 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
destructoclaus posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Because LSAT and Target Finder are rare to be seen in Blops 2? AN-94 too?

I quite liked BO1 maps and after 27 days play time still enjoy the original maps that BO1 offer. They're designed in a way that a good player can navigate them and stay alive unlike BO2 where they're designed for any Tom Dick and Harry to get kills.

I see basicly every gun used, BO2 has a great vareity and weapon balance, also thanks to the patches (at least they patched it instead of leaving it the way it is)
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You