Care Package has been good to me

#1L4DMalusPosted 6/25/2013 8:39:05 PM
2 VTOL Warships in back to back Care Packages? Yes please
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#2SevenDayCandlePosted 6/25/2013 8:46:23 PM
I got 3 Osprey Gunners from CP's in MW3 in 1 game. Other 2 CP's I got were an AC-130 and Reaper... Teammates got a ridiculous amount of good stuff off the Osprey too. It was a joke.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#3L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:50:30 PM
I know it's sad that I run Care Package, but I admit I can't usually get anything higher. Maybe once in a while I will get lucky and earn a legit Lightning Strike. But still, 2 VTOL back to back? Does anyone know the odds on that?
---
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 6/25/2013 8:53:00 PM
I used to run the CP in MW3 for a while. Always had it setup on 1 class since I could toss it to teammates who ran Stingers or always helped cap flags.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5ShELbY_GT500Posted 6/25/2013 9:04:43 PM
The CPs in BOII are surprisingly generous as compared to BO1. In BO you were likely to end up with RC car or Spyplane half the time which are killstreak rewards half the cost of a CP.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA
#6scottsadisticPosted 6/25/2013 9:33:22 PM
I actually dont like CP. its not worth the trouble to me. it gives away your position and its too easy to have turned against you. I actually looked at my stats a few days ago and i have actually never called in a CP in Black Ops 2. I just really dont think its worth it. Nevertheless, all this aside... they have been pretty generous to you to give you thinks like that
#7L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:35:39 PM
scottsadistic posted...
I actually dont like CP. its not worth the trouble to me. it gives away your position and its too easy to have turned against you. I actually looked at my stats a few days ago and i have actually never called in a CP in Black Ops 2. I just really dont think its worth it. Nevertheless, all this aside... they have been pretty generous to you to give you thinks like that

I do agree with you, Care Package can be a big risk depending on where you throw it. The only time I really tend to use it is if I have my party members around me because I don't trust my random team mates to protect me just in case an enemy tries to flank us.
---
#8olmansilverpantPosted 6/25/2013 10:34:23 PM
I called in a care package in Ground War today on Grind,Domination, got a K9 out of it. Waited til the 2nd round to call it in. Called it in and low and behold I get 1 damn kill off of it. I mean 1 kill in a ground war lobby? Really? *Sigh

I can occasionally get legit K9s and Swarms but I never seem to get kills off of them. I've called in 2 legit swarms and have a total of 1 kill from the 2 of them. Also I've called in 3 legit K9s and have 7 kills from those 3. What am I doing wrong?
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#9webbc99Posted 6/26/2013 3:46:33 AM
I think CP is actually quite useful. Either you get an amazing streak out of it, or you can just camp around it. There's always someone on the enemy team that cannot help themselves and will continually try to "steal" it, while you kill them over and over.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: ARGH ZUBATS | Steam: webbc99
Playing: MH3U, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#10L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 3:53:24 AM
webbc99 posted...
I think CP is actually quite useful. Either you get an amazing streak out of it, or you can just camp around it. There's always someone on the enemy team that cannot help themselves and will continually try to "steal" it, while you kill them over and over.

This guy knows what's up. And if you camp it they might think its something really good and have a team mate come with them. Can we say Free Doubles?
---