Most irritating Randumbs behavior?

#31TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:34:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Onox74Posted 6/28/2013 2:10:59 PM
This is pretty much under not playing the objective, but the fact that most randoms don't seem to understand the point of hardpoint. I've played far too many games where 4 of my teammates won't go within 50 feet of the hardpoint all game.
#33InsaneriderPosted 6/28/2013 2:15:41 PM(edited)
When the enemy team drops a sentry turret and everybody on my team without blindeye or emp grenades has to attack from the direction the turret is facing and think that if they run fast enough, it won't kill them.
Or how about when the enemy team gets a VTOL, Warthog, Lodestar, or Swarm, and your team just keeps on running out without CB/BE and getting killed.
My favorite is the SMAW hero who insists on killing people with it despite the fact there's a freakin' enemy UAV/CUAV flying around.
Edit: oops, put "P" instead of "B"... My bad :P
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#34Sega9599Posted 6/28/2013 2:53:48 PM
f41lurizer posted...
and not being god

kinda high expectations there of randumbs, dont you think?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#35darkshadowmasterPosted 6/28/2013 2:55:45 PM
Insanerider posted...
When the enemy team drops a sentry turret and everybody on my team without blindeye or emp grenades has to attack from the direction the turret is facing and think that if they run fast enough, it won't kill them.
Or how about when the enemy team gets a VTOL, Warthog, Lodestar, or Swarm, and your team just keeps on running out without CB/BE and getting killed.
My favorite is the SMAW hero who insists on killing people with it despite the fact there's a freakin' enemy UAV/CUAV flying around.

Blind eye does not stop sentries this game.
Granted that's still no excuse for running in front of it repeatedly.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#36TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 5:02:39 PM
Insanerider posted...

Hahaha, I hate when that happens. Or when your team is getting slaughtered by a Stealth Chopper and no one bothers to shoot it down (or if they do, they're firing an AR or SMG at it instead of, you know using an anti-air weapon). I'll actually leave a match of Domination early if by the time I get to B flag, no one on my team is close by or even attempting to take it.
#37TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 5:03:53 PM
Or how about when some idiot is following you, running the same path you're running on, bumping into you and pushing you into an enemy's line of fire? There's plenty of space on the map for you to run somewhere else douche!
#38Vulcan422Posted 6/28/2013 8:27:20 PM(edited)
Shouting unnecessary obscenities.

Every 2 seconds.

At the top of their lungs.
---
R.I.P. Xbox
2001-2013
#39TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 9:44:34 AM
I feel an ominous dread whenever I hear a bunch of kids on my team.