why cant treyarch take out nuketown

#21SkilzMCPosted 6/29/2013 11:39:05 AM
I've played wayyy more hijacked than nuketown lately.. which is weird.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#22Silver17Posted 6/29/2013 3:27:41 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
Just don't play the map, it's not that difficult. There are other people who enjoy it, quit your whining.

I went through 6 - COUNT THEM SIX - different lobbies in a row yesterday where I backed out and NT was the leading map getting votes. Taking your advice isn't as easy as it sounds.

I finally gave up and just played my 2 games of NT (in that 6th lobby) where after the 2nd game of NT I got migrated into another NT game (I posted all of that earlier in this thread).

^ Since that incident yesterday, I've been playing nothing but MW3.

When I return to BO2, it's gonna be LMG + FMJ + Dual Band + smoke grenades + scav the rest of the way ONLY on NT. I've been getting hatemail for doing that, but honestly I just don't care anymore...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#23dcmnt18Posted 6/30/2013 12:52:30 PM
I'd rather play Nuketown than god awful MW3 Terminal. What an annoying and slow-paced campfest.
#24_Aisu_Posted 6/30/2013 2:39:59 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
Just don't play the map, it's not that difficult. There are other people who enjoy it, quit your whining.

People enjoy it because they sit back with their no skill LMG with TF and FMJ shooting through walls from their spawn.
---
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/22/1337220557678.png
#25TheGearsReaperPosted 6/30/2013 3:12:27 PM(edited)
dontpeeonme posted...
TheGearsReaper posted...
Delete it from your harddrive maybe? I've done it and there's plenty of people without it

There are not plenty of people without, you are required to have Nuketown installed in order to play MP. It is not optional.

My friend doesn't have enough memory on his harddrive so he removed Nuketown all it says is missing maps/dlc Nuketown we play just fine.If it is required then How did we play earlier?
#26Sega9599Posted 6/30/2013 3:01:47 PM
dcmnt18 posted...
I'd rather play Nuketown than god awful MW3 Terminal. What an annoying and slow-paced campfest.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'd much rather play Downturn, or Outpost than MW3 Terminal. Even Liberation.

Even Fuel is 10x more preferable for me.

There aren't usually maps I literally hate, but Terminal is one that I really dislike. Although Mission is close.

In terms of BO2 though, Nuketown and Hijacked do get picked far too often for my liking. Maps should be locked out from appearing in the vote again for at least 3 rounds after you play on them once.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#27TheGearsReaperPosted 6/30/2013 3:03:57 PM
Skullgirls posted...
TheGearsReaper posted...
Delete it from your harddrive maybe? I've done it and there's plenty of people without it

I'm not sure why you'd lie about this. You can't access MP without it installed. You'll just be prompted to exit the game and download it every time you try playing. There's no way around it.

Play with us you'll see my friend doesn't have it cause he has the four gig memory Xbox and we play just fine without it anyways I like Nuketown great map
#28Sega9599Posted 6/30/2013 3:06:58 PM
TheGearsReaper posted...
Skullgirls posted...
TheGearsReaper posted...

I'm not sure why you'd lie about this. You can't access MP without it installed. You'll just be prompted to exit the game and download it every time you try playing. There's no way around it.

Play with us you'll see my friend doesn't have it cause he has the four gig memory Xbox and we play just fine without it anyways I like Nuketown great map

sure and you don't mention you're playing on system link right?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#29CODReaper86Posted 7/1/2013 3:29:11 PM
Honestly i couldnt agree more. I used to love nuketown until this past weekend where it was nuketown 24/7. Im like cool. Yea it wasnt cool. Bunch of pubeless turds running around with snipers and rockets.

I think they should take voting out completely. Definately making people learn other maps. Of course every1 is gonna vote nuketown, grind and for some stupid reason Mirage and Yemen. If they came up inna line up sure thats fine but i dont wanna play the same map 4 times inna row