~Official MLG Anaheim discussion topic v2~

#21DebugVirusPosted 6/30/2013 12:33:08 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
lol Faze got the d

Can't quote you from last topic, but yeah, I'm seeing an OpTic vs. Impact final happening.

Maybe after that stomping they got yesterday (and it pains me to say that) they realize what's wrong with their game compared to Impact. Not enough team play and when things start to fall apart, they play like a pub team. If they can keep their composure and get inside of Impact's heads, then they can squeeze out a win. If it takes that route though, it's gonna be a 3-2 victory.
---
The most knowledgeable non-player you'll ever meet. Need info? I probably got it.
Get@Me
#22fatclemenzaPosted 6/30/2013 12:37:05 PM
If OpTic does rematch Impact, they're automatically down 3-0 at the start of a best of 11. That's pretty much insurmountable against a team like Impact.
---
She told me her name was Billie Jean, and she caused a scene;
#23DebugVirusPosted 6/30/2013 12:47:19 PM
fatclemenza posted...
If OpTic does rematch Impact, they're automatically down 3-0 at the start of a best of 11. That's pretty much insurmountable against a team like Impact.

Oh damn... that's pretty bad. Insurmountable? I'm not to sure, but it is VERY unlikely that they'll win that series.
---
The most knowledgeable non-player you'll ever meet. Need info? I probably got it.
Get@Me
#24DebugVirusPosted 6/30/2013 12:48:27 PM
Also, let's hope OpTic doesn't make a trend of losing CTF games 3-0. That's not a good look.
---
Get@Me
#25zxrax_alt_1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:51:49 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
lol Faze got the d

Can't quote you from last topic, but yeah, I'm seeing an OpTic vs. Impact final happening.

Maybe after that stomping they got yesterday (and it pains me to say that) they realize what's wrong with their game compared to Impact. Not enough team play and when things start to fall apart, they play like a pub team. If they can keep their composure and get inside of Impact's heads, then they can squeeze out a win. If it takes that route though, it's gonna be a 3-2 victory.

Yeah. Parasite and Karma are both pretty consistent, and Mir is decently so, but killa is very much so a momentum player. Hype wins tournaments, I think Impact proved it against OpTic. If Impact keeps themselves hyped up they're unstoppable, but if OpTic can dig into them just a little bit they'll crumble.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#26DebugVirusPosted 6/30/2013 12:54:44 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
lol Faze got the d

Yeah. Parasite and Karma are both pretty consistent, and Mir is decently so, but killa is very much so a momentum player. Hype wins tournaments, I think Impact proved it against OpTic. If Impact keeps themselves hyped up they're unstoppable, but if OpTic can dig into them just a little bit they'll crumble.

A game 1 win from OpTic, with Nadeshot going big, would rattle them. Karma will get angry trying to prove he's better, and the team as a whole will be in shock as to how they could've lost. Game 1 of that series would decide everything.
---
Get@Me
#27fatclemenzaPosted 6/30/2013 1:04:12 PM
Nade and Scump just won that with huge breaks on market and church
---
She told me her name was Billie Jean, and she caused a scene;
#28lderivedxPosted 6/30/2013 1:04:20 PM
"Mathematically impossible" is the MLG announcer's favorite line.

Intense game.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#29supercoolisaacPosted 6/30/2013 1:04:25 PM
BANG BANG
---
"Let these words be the colors, I'm just painting my heart."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#30zxrax_alt_1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:04:51 PM
"Mathematically impossible"

You mean birthday boy. talking about scump.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS