I have never earned any Scorestreak worth more than 1000 points

#11pyrokinesis666Posted 6/30/2013 12:49:22 PM
the best map for warthog is slums, imo

I've used the warthog 5 times on slums and have gotten 7 kills or more every time
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#12ShadowUmbreon42Posted 6/30/2013 1:30:46 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
B_Wolf posted...
I keep my scorestreaks low since I can assume I won't get 1500 points in a row most games and I'll be more of a help to my team if I can keep pumping them out. However, I have earned enough to get a warthog a few times. Don't care how easy it is to avoid, I just love the sound it makes :)

atleast you admit you can't get the high streaks all the time.

most people on this board claim they can get 3 k9 and 3 swarms every single match

Yep, because they for some reason think they are elites even though in reality they can only pump out an agr every match
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT:darkdragoon1000
#13Dark_JinougaPosted 6/30/2013 1:38:55 PM
nissan skyline posted...
Feels good man.

not even AGR/stealth chopper?
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#14ZhangliaoXPosted 6/30/2013 2:14:43 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
B_Wolf posted...
I keep my scorestreaks low since I can assume I won't get 1500 points in a row most games and I'll be more of a help to my team if I can keep pumping them out. However, I have earned enough to get a warthog a few times. Don't care how easy it is to avoid, I just love the sound it makes :)

most people on this board claim they can get 3 k9 and 3 swarms every single match

Yep, because they for some reason think they are elites even though in reality they can only pump out an agr every match

It's not that hard if you play groundwar 24/7, especially if it's domination or kill confirmed.
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/130/vlcsnap32056600x333.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3122/snhep26115.jpg
#15nissan skyline(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 12:14:47 AM
Before I reset, I got two Ruthless medals with the S12, and that had over 700 kills + all camos but Skull. I also had over 400 kills with the Chicom which was the reason why I reset in the first place.

In MW2, the one nuke I earned was on Estate in a Free-For-All. I camped the bathtub and just killed people as they ran in. I didn't have a PVR back then, so I simply took a picture of the scoreboard. I never earned anything higher than a Pavelow after that game for the rest of my MW2 career.

In the Pokemon R/B/Y days, a friend of mine had two brothers who each had versions of the game and friends with cables. I lent my Game Boy with my Red cartridge in it. A week later, he gave it back to me, and had captured 131 out of 150 monsters, leveled up a party of 6 "weak" monsters to above level 70 legit, and used the item glitch to get over 128 Rare Candies, Nuggets, and various other tiems. I lost that save because I turned off the Game Boy before it fully saved too much.

I started playing Hardcore in COD4 because I was tired of losing firefights with the weaker guns. Since then, I've played HC almost exclusively in every COD I've owned (bar World at warcrap) except for BO1, because I hated the guns there.
---
cogito ergo zoom
#16bigbug1992Posted 7/1/2013 12:19:07 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
B_Wolf posted...

They can, because they play Arms Race. Everything seems easy when a VSAT is 7 kills.
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong
#17FeelMyBladePosted 7/1/2013 1:34:45 AM
You can call in a UAV and CUAV in ground wars.

You should at least hit 1000.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best Cods: Black Ops 2 and CoD4!
#18ShadowUmbreon42Posted 7/1/2013 9:26:26 AM
nissan skyline posted...
Before I reset, I got two Ruthless medals with the S12, and that had over 700 kills + all camos but Skull. I also had over 400 kills with the Chicom which was the reason why I reset in the first place.

In MW2, the one nuke I earned was on Estate in a Free-For-All. I camped the bathtub and just killed people as they ran in. I didn't have a PVR back then, so I simply took a picture of the scoreboard. I never earned anything higher than a Pavelow after that game for the rest of my MW2 career.

In the Pokemon R/B/Y days, a friend of mine had two brothers who each had versions of the game and friends with cables. I lent my Game Boy with my Red cartridge in it. A week later, he gave it back to me, and had captured 131 out of 150 monsters, leveled up a party of 6 "weak" monsters to above level 70 legit, and used the item glitch to get over 128 Rare Candies, Nuggets, and various other tiems. I lost that save because I turned off the Game Boy before it fully saved too much.

I started playing Hardcore in COD4 because I was tired of losing firefights with the weaker guns. Since then, I've played HC almost exclusively in every COD I've owned (bar World at warcrap) except for BO1, because I hated the guns there.

It bothers me that you would do that. Well hey with black and white 2 you don't have to worry about that.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT:darkdragoon1000
#19ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 7/1/2013 9:37:05 AM
players tend to be more stressed when having high scorestreaks. their stress levels sky rockets when they get buzz killed. i like to try to play in a stress-free game session. thats why i run uav, hunter killer and rcxd. but who cares of all that since i dont play much and im focusing now on BL2
#20TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 7/1/2013 10:03:58 AM
I earned enough points for a swarm twice, but I never equip it as a streak. The rarity makes it feel like a waste of space. I prefer low streaks like UAV, hunter killer, and counter uav. That way I help my team and still get a few free kills myself. Not to mention, nothing pisses people off more than getting in a shootout with you then you throwing a hunter killer right in their face lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D