BO2 has been virtually unplayable this weekend

#1dcmnt18Posted 6/30/2013 12:45:54 PM
Seems like the campers come out in full force during double xp weekend or something. TDM, littered with players camping. I go into Hardcore, even worse camping. Try Ground War, same thing. Go into Nuketown 24/7... couldn't possibly be any more camping. Wrong. It seems like teams don't even bother going after the objectives and will often be content to lose by 100+ points. Very frustrating.

Also, what's with the lag on Nuketown 24/7? It seems like it takes 3 seconds or so for the killcam to even start up after you die. And then it takes another 3 seconds to transition from the killcam to the game.
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 6/30/2013 1:15:00 PM
The camping seems about the same to me. However, there is an abundance of people playing Domination and literally ignoring the bases. We wiped out everyone at C then I ran in to get it and everyone else ran away. This has happened almost every Dom game so far, and it always ends with a high pitched voiced saying, "WOW LOOKIT MY K/D GUYS," when the defeat screen comes on.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#3pyrokinesis666Posted 6/30/2013 1:22:25 PM
I think the latest patch glitched me.

every death I get now, is being done by 3 people together.

sucked getting R**** by 3 people everytime
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#4Zero IXPosted 6/30/2013 1:25:46 PM
BO2's always been like that lol
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#5dcmnt18(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 2:34:10 PM(edited)
On the subject of Nuketown 24/7, what is with the lag that seems to only happen after half-time??? It seems like in 99% of the games I play the connection just goes down the drain after half-time. Game starts up, I'll be defending my flag and taking people out one by one. And then half-time hits and suddenly my bullets are missing, players are teleporting, killcam takes forever, etc.
#6WorstSniperEverPosted 6/30/2013 2:51:28 PM
dcmnt18 posted...
Go into Nuketown 24/7... couldn't possibly be any more camping. Wrong. It seems like teams don't even bother going after the objectives and will often be content to lose by 100+ points. Very frustrating.

I've been playing the 24/7 Nuketown off and on this past weekend, and have actually had some really close and intense games of Hardpoint and Domination. The only campers I've encountered are the ones camping the objectives (I've been guilty of corner-camping about a dozen times over the past three games of Hardpoint I've played).

Otherwise I've been really surprised at just how playable this weekend has been. Guess it just depends on the lobbies. The only games I encountered that I found somewhat frustrating were the few games of TDM I played in 24/7 NK, where everybody and their brother was carrying either a TF LMG or the Remington.
---
Failing with sniper rifles since Goldeneye 007
#7f41lurizerPosted 6/30/2013 3:07:39 PM
yep. This was the perfect weekend for my xbox to die.
---
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
#8grishow1Posted 6/30/2013 3:24:27 PM
I have had a really hard time getting in lobbies after the last update and have also noticed more lag
---
Proudly admit I love Jesus Christ
#9roach06Posted 6/30/2013 3:25:21 PM
dcmnt18 posted...
Seems like the campers come out in full force during double xp weekend or something. TDM, littered with players camping. I go into Hardcore, even worse camping. Try Ground War, same thing. Go into Nuketown 24/7... couldn't possibly be any more camping. Wrong. It seems like teams don't even bother going after the objectives and will often be content to lose by 100+ points. Very frustrating.

Also, what's with the lag on Nuketown 24/7? It seems like it takes 3 seconds or so for the killcam to even start up after you die. And then it takes another 3 seconds to transition from the killcam to the game.

If you want objectives, you probably shouldn't be playing TDM.

As for campers in obj modes..meh, just means an easy win.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#10DvoloS88Posted 6/30/2013 3:31:00 PM
Isn't unplayable every day?
---
I troll the trolls...