Question about zombies ghost women

#1DardoboyPosted 7/4/2013 10:21:58 AM
What's the best way not to lose your points from her? Can you hang out by double tap and kill all of the ghost women?
#2Falling DownPosted 7/4/2013 10:28:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3f41lurizerPosted 7/4/2013 10:34:47 AM
I think if you run away, after a while they stop coming after you. I was playing buried for the first time yesterday and almost wet myself when I saw those. They are legitimately scary.
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#4ManInBlack_77Posted 7/4/2013 11:19:56 AM
It appears that as long as anyone is inside the house the ghost women spawn infinitely. You have to get back outside to get them to stop spawning. However, they always follow the exact same path and come at a predictable interval. Your best bet to avoid losing money is to only try the house when there aren't many zombies and to move slowly and methodically. Ray Gun mark 2 kills them easily hip firing but if you aren't fortunate enough to have one of those carefully headshotting them works very well also. Each time you get to a corner wait until one appears and then kill it and quickly round the corner. You don't want to walk into one unexpectedly just as it gets to the corner. It's tricky but very dooable to clear the house without losing any money.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#5Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 7/4/2013 11:21:09 AM
She keeps coming at you until you leave the house, from the maze end or the front. The best way to avoid her is to anticipate her spawns, since they are the same every time. Take your time and you'll be fine.

Also, aim assist will not target her so you have to be a bit accurate. Which, if you anticipate her spawns, will be easy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#6AlaskanBluesPosted 7/4/2013 11:41:25 AM
I like using the Galvaknuckles and hitting her with a timed melee. I'm not sure if it's a one hit kill in the later rounds, but it was around round 18ish
---
GT: Lethal Blues
#7thepunchlinePosted 7/4/2013 12:12:17 PM
Dardoboy posted...
What's the best way not to lose your points from her? Can you hang out by double tap and kill all of the ghost women?

know where she spawns, proceed slowly, possibly have a friend in front of you to take the hit if you are really desperate. but if you know where shes coming from and go with caution.
---
OnymousJones:Legendary Pokemon being rare? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!
lwstupidus:It takes a genetic talent and gift to be good enough to compete at the MLG
#8Donuts_R_GoodPosted 7/4/2013 12:35:33 PM
Actually gentleman, the trick to making it through with no point loss is to not shoot at all. Juke them out. Only two spawn if you don't kill them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=apdVxfLnp0M#t=9m39s
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#9TheGearsReaperPosted 7/4/2013 12:52:49 PM
If you kill them all you get a free perk
---
Certified Troller