So, they changed League?

#1DxMehDxPosted 7/4/2013 11:15:39 AM
Heard some things are different, like maps and matchmaking?

Any links or does anyone know exactly what has changed? For about 3 straight seasons I've tried for Master Rank 1 and my best is about 20 so I'm going again.
---
SwAgYoLo
#2L4DMalusPosted 7/4/2013 11:21:00 AM
I know they banned the FAL, but I think the gun is terrible anyways so I don't see a point to the ban but that's just me.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#3Aether_LyricPosted 7/4/2013 11:24:50 AM
FAL banned
Harder to get into Masters
No more Cargo/Aftermath/Plaza (copied exact MLG rotation I think?)
#4scottsadisticPosted 7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL banned

All of these changes were stupid. granted, Aftermath and Cargo are pretty lame maps. But to ban them is stupid. they are part of the game. The fact that fanboys complained so much that they actually took these things out of league shows the kind of community we play in. And its sickening that people complain so much.
#5DarkMarmarPosted 7/4/2013 11:59:40 AM
Are DLC maps in leagueplay?
---
Xbox360 Gametag: MaRMaR BR / PSN: MaRMaR_BR
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/MaRMaR BR/stats/594274/xbox/
#6Purely_LuckPosted 7/4/2013 12:02:48 PM
scottsadistic posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL banned

All of these changes were stupid. granted, Aftermath and Cargo are pretty lame maps. But to ban them is stupid. they are part of the game. The fact that fanboys complained so much that they actually took these things out of league shows the kind of community we play in. And its sickening that people complain so much.

And here is the noob of the topic that thinks people that are good should deal with things that change the entire element of the game. If FAL is not banned the class will be kap+FAL and you win the game, "oh its part of the game" its part of pub, which is what most people play, but the few people that like league and stuff like gb get constantly assaulted saying "oh the fanboys and pros cant deal with xxxxxxyyyyyxy whatever you wish" in reality, there are reasons everything is banned and I would appreciate if people did not just think "oh their whining over xxx".
---
"Curse is just like Faze, 6 chins four players."-SCI
Gt:Cruz hS
#7thepunchlinePosted 7/4/2013 12:07:14 PM
Purely_Luck posted...
scottsadistic posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL banned

And here is the noob of the topic that thinks people that are good should deal with things that change the entire element of the game. If FAL is not banned the class will be kap+FAL and you win the game, "oh its part of the game" its part of pub, which is what most people play, but the few people that like league and stuff like gb get constantly assaulted saying "oh the fanboys and pros cant deal with xxxxxxyyyyyxy whatever you wish" in reality, there are reasons everything is banned and I would appreciate if people did not just think "oh their whining over xxx".

there are reasons, but these are stupid reasons IMO. why not take them out of the game altogether then? if they are just going to bend to everyones will, they should take out the target finder too.
---
OnymousJones:Legendary Pokemon being rare? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!
lwstupidus:It takes a genetic talent and gift to be good enough to compete at the MLG
#8scottsadisticPosted 7/4/2013 12:12:00 PM
Purely_Luck posted...
scottsadistic posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL banned

but thats exactly how it is. I absolutely hate Nuketown for example. doesnt mean they should take it out of the game. Itss not my fault you got owned by the FAL one too many times in League. Instead of just having it taken out, learn how to work against it. FAL is a long range weapon. so get close to him. camping behind Claymores or Guardians? throw something at him. my point is, Its not about complaining and having a gun banned. its about learning to play with and against it.
#9flame030191Posted 7/4/2013 12:15:13 PM
Purely_Luck posted...
scottsadistic posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
FAL banned

Explain why UAV was banned.

Was it overpowered? If so, why did nobody complain in the past?

SMAW is banned. It's the weakest of the launchers, but "OH IT KILLED ME!!! BAN IT!!!"

Ghost got banned.

Why ban BOTH UAV and Ghost? Why not allow both in the game, and if people don't use ghost, that's on them?

CUAV is banned. WHY?! It's only useful to those who soley rely on their radar. Anyone who has skill should be able to deal without for 30 seconds.

And then... Guardian... Is banned... Even though you can hack it, use an EMP, or just walk around it... it's still banned.

If you don't see how these are just ridiculous, then maybe you're one of the guys who helped it get banned.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag151/cvflame01/gamingblogs_zpsb5a9645b.jpg
#10ih0tfireiPosted 7/4/2013 12:17:16 PM
Stop being stupid. League play was designed to allow players to play under MLG settings and rule sets. You don't like what's banned, stick to public matches.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire