Buried - Richtofen Easter Egg

#1TKxcitePosted 7/5/2013 5:08:26 AM
I have completed all previous Richtofen EEs and need 3 others who have done the same. I finished the Maxis side on Buried and the lights on the device in courthouse are lit up with each ee color.

I would like to try and get the device lit with all blue or all red as I believe this will be necessary for the next map but will also help with high rounds.

I am confident with all the steps and can do any of the showdown locations (cake) so if your up for it, let me know or invite me if you have others.

Also, I have completed all the achievements but they can all but 2 be done in a single game (as far as I know) and will help with those too.
#2Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 5:22:21 AM
Are you only willing to do it with people with the other Easter Eggs done? I don't but i want to do all of Richtofen's, just cant find a group to do them with.
---
XBL: TheTyman7
#3TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 5:27:44 AM
Ty_train777 posted...
Are you only willing to do it with people with the other Easter Eggs done? I don't but i want to do all of Richtofen's, just cant find a group to do them with.

Yes, I need 3 with all Richtofen complete with the exception of Buried as that has to be done to open the box.

Get the toybox on a match and go do the others. With the bank and weapon vault.on all maps as well as perks and toybox, these should be a lot easier to do.

Get em done and hit me up :)
#4Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 5:37:27 AM
Alright I'll see how quickly I can get them done then and see if you still need help. I have a full bank and know all the steps to the Easter Eggs but finding three others to do them with is difficult.
---
#5sulkythefishPosted 7/5/2013 5:56:55 AM
Ty_train777 posted...
Alright I'll see how quickly I can get them done then and see if you still need help. I have a full bank and know all the steps to the Easter Eggs but finding three others to do them with is difficult.

I'm looking to try and get this done as well
#6Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 6:00:39 AM
sulky what is your gamer tag?
---
#7NakedSnake1986Posted 7/5/2013 6:04:48 AM
I can help but I haven't done any easter eggs as they were to confusing for me. I have a bank of 10 grand on buried
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#8sulkythefishPosted 7/5/2013 6:33:43 AM
Sulkythe fish
#9TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 6:45:19 AM
sulkythefish posted...
Ty_train777 posted...

I'm looking to try and get this done as well

HI tried helping some cats last night but because it is done on mine the tower is lit and it doesnt seem to start the ee unless I do maxis.

Also, I believe tranzit can still be done with at least 2 people it just has to be done right. I did it with 3 people and I jumped through the teleporter doing the 2 emps. I emptied my bank acct to get 3 people set up with emps but with the toybox, it should be MUCH easier.
#10fitbikeco10Posted 7/5/2013 7:25:15 AM
I have all 3 nav cards done, and the first 2 done for rich. Just shoot a friend request/msg on live TC.
---
xbl mrvtec10