Buried - Richtofen Easter Egg

#11TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:30:17 AM
fitbikeco10 posted...
I have all 3 nav cards done, and the first 2 done for rich. Just shoot a friend request/msg on live TC.

Will do all we need is 2 more
#12Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 10:31:59 AM
Okay i finished the die rise Easter Egg on richtofen's side. I tried the tranzit one with two people and we did it but richtofen never talked after we emp'd.
---
XBL: TheTyman7
#13Sactown916Posted 7/5/2013 11:09:11 AM
Is there a video that has the complete walk through. Everyone I find is for maxis
---
Gamertag: CharliexMansonx <add me>
PSN: Warriors916
#14TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:15:39 AM
Ty_train777 posted...
Okay i finished the die rise Easter Egg on richtofen's side. I tried the tranzit one with two people and we did it but richtofen never talked after we emp'd.

Did you get the achievement? Best way to tell is the glow around the map icon should be blue for Richtofen and red for Maxis. The noise, I believe, means the table is complete for that map and card has been accepted.

You can always go in a solo game and you should see the pylon glowing blue in the distance. I think you have to get to at least the diner to see it and it should be in the direction of the bus travel path through the fog.

Die Rise is same except the dragon closest too spawn will be blue sparks shooting out of it. Confirm and we can pick you up :)
---
xbl: TKxcite
#15TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:22:10 AM
Sactown916 posted...
Is there a video that has the complete walk through. Everyone I find is for maxis

I personally prefer text walkthroughs and would check se7ensins. For videos I always use channels LiamFTWinter and NGTzombies.

Just for the record tho, all BO2 easter egg steps are given by Richtofen (through Stulinger) and Maxis. Although they have to be decripted these are sooo much easier than BO zombies imo.
---
#16LyricalWoodyPosted 7/5/2013 12:25:16 PM
I completed all of the easter eggs, except for buried. I'm willing to help out.
GT: LyricalWoody
---
"Hip Hop is Dead"
#17TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:39:21 PM
LyricalWoody posted...
I completed all of the easter eggs, except for buried. I'm willing to help out.
GT: LyricalWoody

Ok cool this one is actually easy compared to the others imo. If all goes as planned, I will be on in 2 hours @ 5:30pm est
---
#18Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 1:30:00 PM
I see the blue lightening coming out of the die rise map but not transit. Im going to try again but this time have one of us as Stughlenger. If I finish it within an hour and you guys still need help, pick me up.
---
#19TKxcite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 1:45:09 PM
Ty_train777 posted...
I see the blue lightening coming out of the die rise map but not transit. Im going to try again but this time have one of us as Stughlenger. If I finish it within an hour and you guys still need help, pick me up.

As far as I know, to do any Richtofen ee, you MUST have Stulinger ingame for each step to get completed. Get it and yes
---
#20Ty_train777Posted 7/5/2013 1:53:26 PM
Okay that makes sense, I'm doing the Tranzit one over solo but im going to need one more person to join the game and get EMPs to complete it.
---