Any Black Ops 2 players switching over to Titanfall next year?

#1zerooo0Posted 7/5/2013 7:42:23 AM(edited)
Titanfall is rumored to release in Spring 2014 which would be great.

Personally, Titanfall to me is what CoD gameplay should have evolved to...minus the mechs(Or Titans as what Respawn calls them)

Seriously Titanfall looks like a natural evolution of the CoD gameplay we all know and love.

Treyarch is gonna have to take advantage of next gen somehow to get my interest back in CoD, especially since Titanfall will have Dedicated Servers, & 60FPS oh and it has CoD fast gameplay.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#2Aether_LyricPosted 7/5/2013 7:45:36 AM
I don't see how anyone can say they're switching to a game they've never played. Plus BO2 will be replaced by Ghosts by then and we have no idea how that will turn out either.
#3VelociswaggerPosted 7/5/2013 7:45:50 AM
Destiny then The Division
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:52:30 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
I don't see how anyone can say they're switching to a game they've never played. Plus BO2 will be replaced by Ghosts by then and we have no idea how that will turn out either.

Gameplay vids, and the fact that the game is basically designed by Old IW.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#5ih0tfireiPosted 7/5/2013 7:54:25 AM
Velociswagger posted...
Destiny then The Division

Blacklist first then those 2 for me.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#6f41lurizerPosted 7/5/2013 7:56:23 AM
I might get cod ghosts, if you can play with 720 users. I am sticking with 360
might get titanfall used to try it out
might just stick with bo2
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:57:58 AM
f41lurizer posted...
I might get cod ghosts, if you can play with 720 users. I am sticking with 360
might get titanfall used to try it out
might just stick with bo2

No Cross Platform play:(
---
#8Aether_LyricPosted 7/5/2013 8:04:46 AM
zerooo0 posted...

If we judged a game by gameplay vids every CoD player would have switched to Battlefield, because that's what everyone said after comparing MW3 vs. BF3 gameplay. But that obviously didn't happen cause actually playing is what matters.

I think Titanfall will be great but it's way too early to tell how it will affect CoD
#9Silver17Posted 7/5/2013 8:22:43 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

Will there be unlimited noob tubes?...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:25:15 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
zerooo0 posted...

If we judged a game by gameplay vids every CoD player would have switched to Battlefield, because that's what everyone said after comparing MW3 vs. BF3 gameplay. But that obviously didn't happen cause actually playing is what matters.

I think Titanfall will be great but it's way too early to tell how it will affect CoD

That's how I roll, people use different things to help judge what they want. I use gameplay vids, trailers, info, etc.

So far Titanfall to ma has showed far greater things than Ghosts & the gameplay vids has shown a natural evolution of, in my eyes, what CoD should have changed to minus the mechs.
---