Any Black Ops 2 players switching over to Titanfall next year?

#11VelociswaggerPosted 7/5/2013 8:25:43 AM
ih0tfirei posted...
Velociswagger posted...
Destiny then The Division

Blacklist first then those 2 for me.

def getting that too
#12RawringAirPosted 7/5/2013 8:45:50 AM
im goin pro at titanfall just like how im pro at call of duty
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#13bigbug1992Posted 7/5/2013 9:24:06 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Gameplay vids, and the fact that the game is basically designed by Old IW.

If we judged a game by gameplay vids every CoD player would have switched to Battlefield, because that's what everyone said after comparing MW3 vs. BF3 gameplay. But that obviously didn't happen cause actually playing is what matters.

I think Titanfall will be great but it's way too early to tell how it will affect CoD

That's how I roll, people use different things to help judge what they want. I use gameplay vids, trailers, info, etc.

So far Titanfall to ma has showed far greater things than Ghosts & the gameplay vids has shown a natural evolution of, in my eyes, what CoD should have changed to minus the mechs.

Did you buy Homefront? The game seemed great in previews/trailers.

And we all know what happened there...
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong
#14ish0turfac3Posted 7/5/2013 9:28:41 AM
Lol no.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#15f41lurizerPosted 7/5/2013 9:29:20 AM
zerooo0 posted...
f41lurizer posted...
I might get cod ghosts, if you can play with 720 users. I am sticking with 360
might get titanfall used to try it out
might just stick with bo2

No Cross Platform play:(

*throws keyboard*
WTFSAUCE Y U NO LET CROSS PLATFORM BS?!?!?!?!
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#16Aether_LyricPosted 7/5/2013 9:34:14 AM
zerooo0 posted...
That's how I roll, people use different things to help judge what they want. I use gameplay vids, trailers, info, etc.

So far Titanfall to ma has showed far greater things than Ghosts & the gameplay vids has shown a natural evolution of, in my eyes, what CoD should have changed to minus the mechs.

We haven't even seen Ghosts multiplayer yet..

Have you really never bought a game that looked awesome only to find it disappointing, or not what you expected? I'd find that hard to believe, happens to everyone
#17SergioMach5Posted 7/5/2013 9:34:48 AM
seems likely, Ghosts has done nothing to get my attention apart from the skyscraper falling map and titanfall seems like a far distant future war with 2 different styles to fight with.
---
For the first time in gaming history, the console contest may have been decided not by games, but by DRM
#18zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 9:42:27 AM
bigbug1992 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Gameplay vids, and the fact that the game is basically designed by Old IW.

If we judged a game by gameplay vids every CoD player would have switched to Battlefield, because that's what everyone said after comparing MW3 vs. BF3 gameplay. But that obviously didn't happen cause actually playing is what matters.

I think Titanfall will be great but it's way too early to tell how it will affect CoD

Did you buy Homefront? The game seemed great in previews/trailers.

And we all know what happened there...

Yes, I did actually. Homefront had a interesting story that I personally loved. The multiplayer was alright, not the best, but descent. I really enjoyed Homefront.

I also can't wait to see what Crytek does with Homefront 2 now that they own the IP.

Homefront 2 on Cryengine 3 with next gen consoles is gonna be awesome.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#19EmveeZPosted 7/5/2013 2:36:01 PM
Titanfall is being made by Respawn Entertainment? aka the old and much better IW? Yep im getting it for sure then
---
Don't even bother.
#20FeelMyBladePosted 7/5/2013 2:38:54 PM
Most likely be playing both.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best Cods: Black Ops 2 and CoD4!