What are some GameModes you would like to see?

#1ZuuFPosted 7/5/2013 9:08:16 AM
Here are mine:

Core:
-War!
For those of you who do not know, it's tug-of-war using five (or three, depending on the map) flags in a line. You push back your enemy to their initial spawn, and try to take it.

-Skirmish
A Skirmish is a small battle that no one is prepped for on either side. So...it would be 6v6 with no ScoreStreaks (ScoreStreaks would count as "prepped"); Team Deathmatch (50 kills), Kill Confirmed (50 points), and one round of Domination would be in this playlist.

Hardcore:
-Hardcore FFA
self-explanitory

Party Games:
-Big Head Mode
Everyone has a massive head and large hands. It is a melee-playlist, where challenges cannot be completed. The L-trigger does a short dash and is a one-hit kill, that takes about half of a second to recover from (missed or not). The R-trigger would do quick jabs, and would be two hits to kill (70 damage each).
No aim-assist

-Reverse Gun-Game
You start out with weapons that are easy to use, and gradually get to weapons that are more difficult to use. It's a better test of skill than the other one.

-FFA Capture the Flag
Instead of taking the enemy's flag from one place to another, you just take the flag, and earn points as you carry it. The flag carrier is highlighted through the map, and only uses a 5-7 pistol. Everyone else has a KAP-40 with no attachments.

-Treyarch's Zombie Special
All players have unlimited ammo and lives. All players use a Tac-40 (I think it's "40"...I never use it over a 5-7) with no attachments. This is a 4v4 variant where the objective is to kill zombies on the maps (large hordes at a time, up to 50 on the map at a time, with fast respawns; all are sprinters with Rnd 10 health; you all have Juggernog and Speed Cola). The team with the most points after 10 minutes wins. Headshots are two-hit kills.

What are your ideas, friends, pals, and e-strangers-who-happen-to-all-go-to-this-board?
---
I think I'm indecisive, but I'm not sure.
#2Mr_SchickadancePosted 7/5/2013 9:43:24 AM
Revolutionary War: We all line up single file and shoot each other in a big field.

Cannons included!
#3FeelMyBladePosted 7/5/2013 1:45:55 PM
A party mode where everyone controls a dragonfire or an agr.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best Cods: Black Ops 2 and CoD4!
#4Lisbon14215Posted 7/5/2013 1:48:12 PM
I wouldn't mind if they brought back Arms Race. At least in my experience, players that played that mode wouldn't sit in corners all game long and I didn't have to depend on my teammates to help get me dogs and swarms.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
#5pyrokinesis666Posted 7/5/2013 1:48:13 PM
paintball mode
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#6zxrax_alt_1Posted 7/5/2013 1:48:50 PM
A party mode where everyone controls a dragonfire or an agr.

I've tried having dragonfire fights before. because you can't aim up with the dragonfire's gun and the dragonfire has a ceiling in terms of flight height, it's kind of lame.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#7L4DMalusPosted 7/5/2013 2:16:14 PM
Shotgun/Sniper only playlist.

Free For All
Score to win: 30
Time Limit: 10 Minutes

Default Loadout

R870
Laser Sight

DSR-50
Ballistics CPU

Ghost
Fast Hands
Dexterity

Shock Charge x2

Overkill
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#8pyrokinesis666Posted 7/5/2013 3:42:34 PM
L4DMalus posted...

Free For All

Default Loadout

R870
Laser Sight

DSR-50
Ballistics CPU

Ghost
Fast Hands
Dexterity

Shock Charge x2

Overkill

def this

then maybe the shotty/sniper losers would stay out of the other playlists
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#9Gallis_OTKPosted 7/5/2013 4:34:22 PM
Skirmish and AGR Robot Wars are the best ideas in this topic. Also, bring back Arms Race.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif
#10L4DMalusPosted 7/5/2013 4:38:41 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
L4DMalus posted...

Free For All

Default Loadout

R870
Laser Sight

DSR-50
Ballistics CPU

Ghost
Fast Hands
Dexterity

Shock Charge x2

Overkill

def this

then maybe the shotty/sniper losers would stay out of the other playlists

I would play this playlist. Sometimes I just like to sit back with a DSR and do my thing or run around with an 870.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013