Zombie maps have become far to complex for me

#11natedude0903Posted 7/5/2013 5:59:49 PM
shadowstrike600 posted...
Don't really have to deal seeing how the EE is becoming zombies

No for the first time ever someone posted a topic so stupid i'm pissed

You said you were pissed because of this topic which is about his view on zombies. That's why I said deal with it. I guess I should have been more clear. I didn't think I'd have to but I guess I gave GFAQs too much credit.
---
GT: nategypsy
3DS FC: 3007-8640-2657
#12BlackOps06Posted 7/5/2013 6:01:01 PM
Complicated? No, Zombies isn't complicated. Tedious? Yes. Treyarch still needs to keep working on reducing the tedium. They've gotten better at it, but it can still take a lot of time to do stuff sometimes, and there's still some annoying gameplay mechanics that could be made better (why does one always need to keep a stray zombie around to keep a round going, for example? It's just annoying and serves no purpose really).
#13TziggyxPosted 7/5/2013 6:04:46 PM
Pick "Survival", or just don`t do the Easter Egg. I don`t see the problem here.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#14NinjaDeath911Posted 7/5/2013 6:07:58 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
Probably started last game, but trying to learn everything that needs to be done is too time consuming and tedious for me.

I wonder how many people would enjoy zombies more if it was less complex. I like easter eggs and that sort of thing, but it's to the point where I just want to play.

What say you?

I agree
But I also think zombies should have 10 waves and an extraction round. Then determine leader boards from there. It is pointless to stick around if you die in the mid 20's
#15tadmfpolePosted 7/6/2013 3:01:26 AM
I am bored with it honestly. Partly because I have played the mode TO DEATH and partly because it is becoming to EE oriented for my taste. If they start going in the direction of the classic maps again I could see myself getting pumped to play more but that isn't going to happen. There are just too many things that annoy me now to enjoy it as much as I once did.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#16nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:07:52 AM
Wow quit gaming kid map isn't even that big

Lol. I'm probably twice your age.

Calling people kids as an insult backfires when they say thanks, I'm happy I look so young.

Deal with your anger issues young man.

Your friend
Grandpa Carolla
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#17shadowstrike600Posted 7/6/2013 4:53:13 AM
People like TC are trash at zombies to begin with let me guess highest round is 30. Thank you treyarch keep making zombies the right way.
---
Live shadowstrike002. zombie EE WR die rise round 6 also did motd and transit EE and BURIED EE
#18torey_caylorPosted 7/6/2013 5:01:31 AM
People like TC are trash at zombies to begin with let me guess highest round is 30. Thank you treyarch keep making zombies the right way.

You're trying way too hard.
#19shadowstrike600Posted 7/6/2013 5:05:14 AM
Trying at what telling you guys you suck at zombies hell all i see is help with easter egg or which perma-perk is this. Guess what most good players already know even john wall is better then them.
---
Live shadowstrike002. zombie EE WR die rise round 6 also did motd and transit EE and BURIED EE
#20torey_caylorPosted 7/6/2013 5:06:41 AM
who are you even talking to?