SVU class please

#1Con187Posted 7/6/2013 6:40:54 PM
I have gotten most of the camos for it but never could do a great class for it. Help very much appreciated. If possible I'd like to have one for stealth and one for easiest kill. Please help
---
GT is x187CONx
#2L4DMalusPosted 7/6/2013 7:20:21 PM
It's one of those Sniper Rifles that can be used in a variety of engagements. There is no sway whatsoever if you lie prone with it. If you like to post up and snipe, I suggest the following.

SVU-AS
Silencer
Zoom

B23R

Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask

Claymore
Shock Charge x2

The SVU can also be used as a crazy mobile sniper build, in which case I suggest the following.

SVU-AS
ACOG

B23R

Lightweight + Ghost
Fast Hands
Dexterity

Concussion x2

Perk 1 Greed
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#3flamepeltPosted 7/6/2013 9:29:27 PM
I got it gold with this class, and is also easily my favorite sniper.

SVU
silencer/fast mags

Pistol (5-7)
Silencer

Flak jack (ignore your own Betty, and others' grenades)
Fast hands (take pistol out faster)
Dexterity (getting caught while speeinting with SVU out)

BB (watch your back)
shock C (can be trap and concussion grenade)
#4f41lurizerPosted 7/6/2013 9:54:18 PM
flamepelt posted...

Flak jack (ignore your own Betty, and others' grenades)

LOL

you realize Flak Jacket does not protect you from your own explosives right? This is why if you stand on a grenade you throw (even with Flak Jacket) you still die.

Same with c4 suicide
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#5packman1010Posted 7/6/2013 10:20:14 PM
Play Hardcore, preferably Domination.

SVU @ ExMags/CPU

Overkill Assault shield

Flak Jacket
Cold Blooded
Tac Mask

Trophy x2

set Assault shield in places like garage Nuketown, bar Firing Range, courtyard Raid. Camp, one shot, profit.
---
GT: YOKEDxPREDATOR
DD:DA pawn Anara
#6LeftCoastRangerPosted 7/6/2013 10:26:23 PM
Go mobile with the SVU, its lack of power but high fire rate makes it ideal for run and gun, not exactly rushing but you get the point.

Lightweight
Toughness
Dex/Ex Con

CPU/Supressor
Equipment of Choice or if you REALLY want, throw another attachment on, like FMJ or Ex Mags

Dex helps a ton because you may be surprised at how many gunfights you can win from the hip, with the added bonus of mantling objects quicker. The suppressor is almost a must for me since you may need 3 shots to kill anyway; why not stay off radar? If you insist on rushing instead of just staying mobile, run laser instead of the CPU. ACOG is also good for turning the SVU into a true battle rifle. Swap out Ex Con for Engineer+EMP grenade for a tactical build.
#7mrbeef523Posted 7/10/2013 3:01:01 PM
I am in love with the SVU. I have gotten hate mail because apparently it's "cheap" and I am a "noob" for using it and standing still and hardscoping makes me a "camper". But I don't care, because it is an awesome gun. Got it to first prestige last weekend.

Anyway my SVU class is usually something like this.

SVU
CPU/FMJ/Zoom

Five7

Lightweight
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning

2x Flashbang

Overkill

I alternate between no 1st perk with FMJ on the Five7 as well just for kicks. The reason why I use the Zoom instead of the normal scope is that I like the reticle on the zoom scope a lot more than the one on the standard scope. It provides a lot more accuracy for the follow-up shot. With FMJ the SVU is a 2-hit kill 90% of the time.
---
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: BO2, FarCry 3, Halo 4, GTA4: TLaD.
#8LeQuack147Posted 7/10/2013 8:19:21 PM
SVU- silencer/ACOG
Five-Seven- silencer

Lightweight, Toughness, Dexterity.
2 tacticals of your choice.

Have the pistol out while you're on the go, switch to the rifle when you find a good position. Aim for center mass and double tap.
---
Your parents must've been killed by quickscopers or something. And then put into a trickshot montage. -SullyTheStrange
#9ShadowUmbreon42Posted 7/14/2013 4:43:43 PM
mrbeef523 posted...
I am in love with the SVU. I have gotten hate mail because apparently it's "cheap" and I am a "noob" for using it and standing still and hardscoping makes me a "camper". But I don't care, because it is an awesome gun. Got it to first prestige last weekend.

Anyway my SVU class is usually something like this.

SVU
CPU/FMJ/Zoom

Five7

Lightweight
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning

2x Flashbang

Overkill

I alternate between no 1st perk with FMJ on the Five7 as well just for kicks. The reason why I use the Zoom instead of the normal scope is that I like the reticle on the zoom scope a lot more than the one on the standard scope. It provides a lot more accuracy for the follow-up shot. With FMJ the SVU is a 2-hit kill 90% of the time.

Well... to be fair the svu is kinda spammish and skilless, but people use what they want
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT: BlackBeartic