Best weapon for hardcore?

#11webbc99Posted 7/8/2013 3:03:04 AM
Well, use whatever works for you tbh - my girlfriend gets amazing games in hardcore, and she uses nothing but the peacekeeper.

I would say that Nuketown is somewhat of an exception being a ridiculously small map. I normally will quit the lobby if it comes up, but if I am playing with the missus, I'll focus on anchoring our spawn, and making sure it doesn't flip (by camping HARD with the SVU lol) and she can run around in their spawn getting mega kills and stuff. I still think you'd probably do just as well with the FAL if you were accurate enough, that thing is hilarious in HC.

I find that most encounters on usual maps are actually at a reasonable range. For example, Standoff, Grind, Hijacked, Raid, all very common and popular maps have some excellent sniping positions.

The thing is, if you want to run and gun, the B23R is exceptionally good for that as well in my experience. I often get most of my kills with the pistol, but the SVU allows me to take advantage of getting into their spawn, or dominating a sightline for a while if spawns are flipping around me.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: ARGH ZUBATS | Steam: webbc99
Playing: MH3U, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#12RoketomanPosted 7/8/2013 11:18:57 AM
Look out for what everyone else is using. You will most likely see tons of M27, SVU and Peacekeeper. Also pistols are very effective on hardcore and the B23 is everywhere as well.
---
Jesus Christ is Lord
#13QualiTPosted 7/8/2013 12:35:07 PM
Target finder LMG.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
NNID: QualiTBaYk0n
#14Centium76Posted 7/8/2013 12:46:58 PM
Type 25
=========
Quickdraw
Fast Mags

The Type 25 is garbage in Core, but in Hardcore, it's beast. The faster movement speed makes you more agile, the higher rate of fire is great for hip firing, and the good irons mean you don't need a sight. If you are a run and gun type, this is your weapon of choice for Hardcore.
#15NekoEspiritoPosted 7/8/2013 1:20:42 PM
Since the patch where the Type 25 was adjusted, it's incredibly strong.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#16NekoEspiritoPosted 7/8/2013 1:53:48 PM
SMGs. Instant death at any range.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#17LerthyrPosted 7/8/2013 1:55:04 PM
All of them.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#18DyphearrPosted 7/8/2013 2:26:28 PM
SMR with hybrid scope and quick draw
Tac45 with long barrel

Peacekeeper with Silencer and FMJ
B23R with long barrel

Those are my main go to loadouts
---
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.
#19packman1010Posted 7/8/2013 2:54:37 PM
I run a few different weapons, usually only in HC for gold guns anyways.

SVU is amazing. Pair it with a riot shield if you feel like camping, or throw on a pistol if you are wanting to move around like you normally play.

FAL. Quickdraw/Stock/RDS.

LSAT. Quickdraw/Stock/FMJ

I don't have Revolutions, but my friend throws down 80 bombs almost every game of HC Dom with the Peacekeeper.

And finally my personal favorite Hardcore class:

Skorpion EVO! @Laser/Fast mags

Flak Jacket
Scavenger/Cold Blooded
Tac Mask

and your choice of Tac insert and C4 or dexterity.
---
GT: YOKEDxPREDATOR
DD:DA pawn Anara
#20SquidpufferPosted 7/8/2013 4:04:59 PM
I would guess any of them with a bullet in it.
---
PSN is Squidpuffer. Gamertag is Herka Derka.
http://g.bf3stats.com/360/3FLa01Pg/Herka%20Derka.png