For the love of God, why is UAV always on during party games?

#1NinjaDeath911Posted 7/14/2013 7:06:53 AM
How is this supposed to be remotely fun at all?
#2AshleyGreene74Posted 7/14/2013 7:22:12 AM
Because 'dis game be way 2 hard wifout UAV'sssss.
#3DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 7/14/2013 7:24:48 AM
- Party* games
- Prevents camping especially for One in the Chamber
- Good players can use this to their advantage

When I was still leveling up, I found that Sharpshooter (especially during Double XP weekends) was amazing for xp.

5 minute games for a full match bonus. Plus, when you're actually better than a lot of people playing a party game you can go ~30-4 consistently (all the 2x score). Also, the constant weapon level XP helps a huge too.

I could use the radar to always see the crappy FFA spawns where someone is 2 feet around me, and have a better chance to defend myself.

lt;dr: Would suck for regular games, is fine for Party games.
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures
#4ShadowUmbreon42Posted 7/14/2013 7:57:22 AM
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...
- Party* games

When I was still leveling up, I found that Sharpshooter (especially during Double XP weekends) was amazing for xp.

5 minute games for a full match bonus. Plus, when you're actually better than a lot of people playing a party game you can go ~30-4 consistently (all the 2x score). Also, the constant weapon level XP helps a huge too.

I could use the radar to always see the crappy FFA spawns where someone is 2 feet around me, and have a better chance to defend myself.

All this, we don't need scrubs camping in a for fun party mode.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT: BlackBeartic
#5NinjaDeath911(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:15:26 AM
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...
- Party* games

Yeah, I can use the UAV too, I just think it's ruins any exploration, might as well make it a VSAT for the rest of the babies who need their hand held in this game
#6Silver17Posted 7/14/2013 8:27:03 AM
IMO the better question is "Why do stats even count in party games?"

Honestly the UAV thing doesn't bother me. I only play Party Games for the title/emblems, and I kinda wanna know where the troll that just goes around knifing people in Gun Game is gonna be the entire time...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#7WorstSniperEverPosted 7/14/2013 8:46:19 AM
UAV is like the drunk girl at the party. Everybody watches her, nobody wants to admit it.
---
Failing with sniper rifles since Goldeneye 007
#8flame030191Posted 7/14/2013 8:55:48 AM
UAV is a terrible addition. Really makes OIC and Gun Game in MW3 and BOps1 look amazing in comparison.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.