For the love of God, why is UAV always on during party games?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. For the love of God, why is UAV always on during party games?
2 years ago#1
How is this supposed to be remotely fun at all?
2 years ago#2
Because 'dis game be way 2 hard wifout UAV'sssss.
2 years ago#3
- Party* games
- Prevents camping especially for One in the Chamber
- Good players can use this to their advantage

When I was still leveling up, I found that Sharpshooter (especially during Double XP weekends) was amazing for xp.

5 minute games for a full match bonus. Plus, when you're actually better than a lot of people playing a party game you can go ~30-4 consistently (all the 2x score). Also, the constant weapon level XP helps a huge too.

I could use the radar to always see the crappy FFA spawns where someone is 2 feet around me, and have a better chance to defend myself.

lt;dr: Would suck for regular games, is fine for Party games.
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures
2 years ago#4
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...
- Party* games

When I was still leveling up, I found that Sharpshooter (especially during Double XP weekends) was amazing for xp.

5 minute games for a full match bonus. Plus, when you're actually better than a lot of people playing a party game you can go ~30-4 consistently (all the 2x score). Also, the constant weapon level XP helps a huge too.

I could use the radar to always see the crappy FFA spawns where someone is 2 feet around me, and have a better chance to defend myself.

All this, we don't need scrubs camping in a for fun party mode.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3D Playthrough (critical) http://bit.ly/10bi37r So hard you gotta love kids that make fun of you for pokemon.
GT: BlackBeartic
2 years ago#5
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...
- Party* games

Yeah, I can use the UAV too, I just think it's ruins any exploration, might as well make it a VSAT for the rest of the babies who need their hand held in this game
2 years ago#6
IMO the better question is "Why do stats even count in party games?"

Honestly the UAV thing doesn't bother me. I only play Party Games for the title/emblems, and I kinda wanna know where the troll that just goes around knifing people in Gun Game is gonna be the entire time...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
2 years ago#7
UAV is like the drunk girl at the party. Everybody watches her, nobody wants to admit it.
---
Failing with sniper rifles since Goldeneye 007
2 years ago#8
UAV is a terrible addition. Really makes OIC and Gun Game in MW3 and BOps1 look amazing in comparison.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. For the love of God, why is UAV always on during party games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived