Pros and Cons between this games Multi and the MW games?

#21The Real Evil LuigiPosted 7/17/2013 1:36:31 PM
It funny how all of you guys say the weapon balance in this game is a pro, but I have to disagree. SMG's and shotguns rule this game over all other guns. There are hardly any decent size large maps like MW3 had. Most of the maps in BlopII are terrible in design and have so many corners for campers and set up as you can go one of three ways to the other side of the map. Lag is this games biggest problem. Then again it seems the CoD community loves these small maps that are crazy on action and perhaps MLG liked that as well so they could market this to kids that this is action packed. CoD sold it's soul away.
---
Can one fill rooms with furniture in Forge? Personally, I can't wait to furnish the fight.--Sb27441X
Epic
#22Andrew_RyannPosted 7/17/2013 3:55:58 PM
Like everyone else said, you have to come into this game with a firm handle on your rage. Its almost always not fair, usually because of lag; sometimes you'll be giving it and other times you'll be getting it, through no fault of your own.

With that said, if you decide to try league play, get an even firmer grip on your rage because its going to go through the roof. Because you are playing with people more equal to you in reaction + aim speed, the game's problems become even more glaringly obvious. I can't play league at all because I just can not control myself when I get screwed over, and it just happens constantly in that mode due to playing better people. I had to swear off of it after the game did not kill a person headglitching on raid that I had shot with the 3 burst AR. I've watched my own locally recorded replay of it many times and there is a distinct 3 hit marker sound and he was standing still. I turned away thinking he surely must be dead from that and was stunned when he was not. Unfortunately he began his impersonation of Nightcrawler as he teleport lagged back and forth, only showing the smallest sliver of his head. I was dead soon after vainly attempting to hit again the few jerky pixels of his head I could see.

The above scenario is VERY common in this game, specifically the lag portion. Character model animation in this game is truly god awful. There are many micro jerks and it can be hard to hit a moving target because of this. Unfortunately, the majority of the playerbase knows this and abuses it by using SMG (fast movement speed) paired with lightweight. Extrapolation is similarly bad because of this; a player can move 1 step left and right on his screen, but on your screen you will see him move a huge distance left and right very quickly.

I could go on about the crappy flaws of this game, but suffice to say don't be expecting a work of art, and try not to pay too much for it. I personally only play it because everyone else does (heuheue conformist) and I stick to pubs only.
#23VelociswaggerPosted 7/17/2013 4:24:06 PM
The Real Evil Luigi posted...
It funny how all of you guys say the weapon balance in this game is a pro, but I have to disagree. SMG's and shotguns rule this game over all other guns. There are hardly any decent size large maps like MW3 had. Most of the maps in BlopII are terrible in design and have so many corners for campers and set up as you can go one of three ways to the other side of the map. Lag is this games biggest problem. Then again it seems the CoD community loves these small maps that are crazy on action and perhaps MLG liked that as well so they could market this to kids that this is action packed. CoD sold it's soul away.

Just like every other game, weapon "dominant" is dependent on the map even if SMGs have further range in this game (I don't even know if they do)
---
Operative rH
#24AngelicTouch99Posted 7/17/2013 8:57:19 PM
This game is better than MW3 in nearly everyway
---
http://i.minus.com/ieoB6Q5zuxu74.gif
http://i.imgur.com/um1d5QY.gif