for those of you that are at master prestige

#1dclownprincePosted 7/16/2013 11:46:24 AM
Finally got to max out my prestige last week. And found that the game is boring now. Don't know if its cause I can't go any higher or the game is getting toward the end of its cycle and all the good players are leaving. Do any of you ppl feel this way
---
Move or get moved on
#2SnickleseedPosted 7/16/2013 11:48:51 AM
Yes. I play it less and less now that I'm MP...I got diamond ARs and SMGs and then poof... what now?
---
space for rent
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 7/16/2013 11:58:16 AM
I like being PM because I can pick anything & everything for a class.

My brother won't even prestige once and now he's pissed because he doesn't have access to everything but blew all of his tokens.

To be honest if they unlocked everything without prestiging I wouldn't have prestiged at all either.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4RapaleemanPosted 7/16/2013 12:26:41 PM
I don't play this game as serious as most people here do. I play to have fun. Getting to PM just kind of happened for me as there really wasn't a reason to not prestige in this game as gun stats don't reset.

At max level I just screw around like I always have but now I have the option to use whatever I want whenever. Granted a few classes always stay the same (my Iron Sight Ballista class for instance) but I am constantly switching it up when I play. I honestly really don't understand the people that use the same weapon over and over. Looking at a few random combat records and seeing one gun have 20000 kills while all the others barely have a fraction of that really boggles my mind. The monotony would be too great for me but I guess different strokes for different folks as the old adage goes.

I play for fun. I don't play this game more or less now that I am prestige master. I play with friends and have a good time. That is what the video game is for.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#5BloodySeraphimPosted 7/16/2013 1:22:07 PM
dclownprince posted...
Finally got to max out my prestige last week. And found that the game is boring now. Don't know if its cause I can't go any higher or the game is getting toward the end of its cycle and all the good players are leaving. Do any of you ppl feel this way

it seems you find the game boring because you have nothing to work for. if that's the case, try diamonding all the primaries and then the secondaries.
#6macmaniganPosted 7/16/2013 3:06:27 PM
Gun camos & challenges are the only reason I've been playing for quite a long time. Not sure what I'll do if/when I get all diamonds.
---
---------------------------------------
#7Ryan2588Posted 7/16/2013 3:25:25 PM
Been max prestige since early Feb..Found I enjoyed the game more once I unlocked everything than I did having to unlock everything over and over.
---
XBLGT-Blaze2588
Youtube.com/Blaze2588
#8TPZmikezPosted 7/16/2013 4:09:54 PM
I just became Master Prestige and I'm about to use Fresh Start
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 43
#9aheroafakePosted 7/16/2013 5:33:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10aheroafakePosted 7/16/2013 5:43:00 PM(edited)
This is the first CoD that I've actually gotten to max prestige but I am getting a little bored with it surprisingly. I could just use the Fresh Start option but I really don't want to lose my diamond sniper rifles, assault rifles, SMGs, handguns, and launchers.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |