Worst zombie map (excluding Dead Ops)

#21DawgwoodPosted 7/19/2013 10:25:27 PM
Hated Shangri-La from the get go. Others have been bad (Five, Tranzit), but after the first time I played them I was at least intrigued enough to give them a legitimate chance to get better. Shangri-La lost my interest after the first few rounds, and after a handful of tries I just didn't care anymore.
---
I've made a huge mistake...
#22flame030191Posted 7/19/2013 10:39:40 PM
alexcox95 posted...
flame030191 posted...
W@W: Shi No Numa.

BOps: Moon

BOps2: Tranzit

Overall? Tranzit.

Wow I've never met a person who hated Moon. What didnt you like?

It was laid out to be overly complicated, but ended up just being another large, stupid easter egg on a map not as fun to play on as others, such as Ascension or Kino.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#23PiranacondaPosted 7/19/2013 11:57:40 PM
I hate catching on fire in Black Ops 2 :(
---
PSN: xxTerminatorxx5
#24chicagogr81Posted 7/20/2013 7:09:11 AM
Nacht, I personally don't enjoy playing without any perks. I know it makes things more difficult, but it's not as fun for me to try to camp without speed cola or run trains without jug, and trying to revive someone in a late round without jug or quick revive is a pain. Ever played Nuketown zombies where jug won't drop until after round 20? Hard as hell for sure, but more annoying than anything else.

I like a challenge, I really enjoy Shangri-la and Five and played those maps into the ground to master them when I was doing my round 40+ challenge for all PaP maps in co-op. But without perks I just don't enjoy myself as much because I'm so used to having them as part of my technique. You can't ever relax and enjoy the game because your awareness and timing have to be at the highest level every second.

Other than Nacht, Ascension bores me. This is the map that gave circle strategies a bad name. I'm really not interested in running the PhD lander with the thundergun until the frame rate gets so bad that I need to have a claymore out just to move.
---
JD/MBA/MS --- GT: Arvs23
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 2 Stanley Cups
#25DeroIin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:14:04 PM
Bump
---
1 up
#26Wookie_Is_BackPosted 7/23/2013 10:17:19 PM
Moon and Mob of the Dead tie. I hate moon because of the lack of sound. I know it's space and all, but it's so boring playing zombies on mute basically. Mod of the Dead speaks for itself.
#27CW Boi 209Posted 7/23/2013 10:28:46 PM
Never quite understood why people hate Tranzit. It's not very difficult to maneuver around the map (doesn't take long to figure out where to run through the fog), and people shouldn't really have a problem surviving since there's little more than adequate space for maneuvering in each mini-map.

As for which map I hate the most, mine would have to be Shangri-La, followed by Call of the Dead. Both maps felt dull, and not as exciting as the others.
---
3DS FC: 4141-2123-1945
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Zelda Oracle series.
#28genesis42Posted 7/24/2013 1:17:17 AM
TranZit (and the other maps that shipped with vanilla BO2). Killed a lot of my enthusiasm for zombies despite being a high round zombies addict since BO1.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#29aheroafakePosted 7/24/2013 1:39:15 AM(edited)
TranZit and Shangri La are the only zombie maps I hate.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#30aheroafakePosted 7/24/2013 1:37:35 AM
CW Boi 209 posted...
Never quite understood why people hate Tranzit. It's not very difficult to maneuver around the map (doesn't take long to figure out where to run through the fog), and people shouldn't really have a problem surviving since there's little more than adequate space for maneuvering in each mini-map.

As for which map I hate the most, mine would have to be Shangri-La, followed by Call of the Dead. Both maps felt dull, and not as exciting as the others.

TranZit isn't fun. That's why people hate it.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |