Why can't I build the Acid Gat Kit or Shield in MotD?

#1ID15Posted 7/20/2013 1:53:03 PM
I try to place a piece of the Acid Gat Kit or Shield at a workbench and it says "wrong parts" or something even though nothing is place at the bench (nor has it been locked out by Brutus), but it simply won't let me place a piece down regardless of which workbench I try to use. Whats the deal?
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#2Wasssup NowPosted 7/20/2013 4:35:07 PM
Think you have to collect all parts before you build on motd
#3ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:05:13 AM
But can't you only carry one piece at a time in multiplayer? And for some reason I thought that in Solo you could only pick up multiple plane parts? Can anyone explain this to me more thoroughly?
---
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 7/22/2013 11:16:08 AM
In MoTD you can carry all parts at once as they just go into a pool. The only thing is that in MP MoTD you can only carry 1 plane part, but you can still pick up as many build-able item parts as you want.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:31:44 AM
Thanks! So basically the only things you're limited in carrying are the plane parts in MP? What happens if someone else grabs a piece to the AGK? Once when the third piece is found can anyone just find a workbench and build it?
---
#6F_H_NukemPosted 7/22/2013 11:36:31 AM
yes
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#7ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:37:36 AM
cool thanks for the answers! I thought I was doing something wrong...appreciate it fellas!
---
#8bigbug1992Posted 7/22/2013 11:42:10 AM
ID15 posted...
Thanks! So basically the only things you're limited in carrying are the plane parts in MP? What happens if someone else grabs a piece to the AGK? Once when the third piece is found can anyone just find a workbench and build it?

All of the workbench parts go into a pool that everyone can use. So if you get two Acid Gat kit parts, and your friend gets one, they all go into the pool and one person builds the kit.
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong