#3WorstSniperEverPosted 7/25/2013 5:08:07 PM
Vector w/Suppressor
Five-Seven
Lightweight
Cold Blooded
Engineer/Extreme Conditioning
x2 EMP Grenade
Perk 3 Greed

A combination Ninja/Electronics Eater that I've always done well with. I know a bunch of people will say 'lolcold-blooded', but you can catch a surprising number of people off-guard by using it. I've had plenty of Target Finder users screaming 'hacks' into their microphone :D

Typically I run it alongside low-end streaks (UAV, HK, CUAV), put those two EMPs to good use and then spend the rest of that life trying to thwart campers and worm-squirm-wannabes by homing in on their equipment and getting the drop on them.

Alternatively, drop the Five-Seven and Extreme Conditioning to use Tactician and take a Black Hat along with you if you want to focus more on eating equipment. If you're going more for stealth and longevity then drop the Five-Seven and Extreme Conditioning in favor of Perk 2 Greed and Scavenger.

I'm no pro, but that's my 2 cents.
---
Failing with sniper rifles since Goldeneye 007
&AmpersandRevolution
#4Lil_ant55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 5:15:13 PM
Xolace posted...
Drop Engineer for Tactical Mask.

I use both on and off depending how people are playing example spamming concussions or or flashes.
#5Lil_ant55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 5:20:40 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
Vector w/Suppressor
Five-Seven
Lightweight
Cold Blooded
x2 EMP Grenade
Perk 3 Greed

A combination Ninja/Electronics Eater that I've always done well with. I know a bunch of people will say 'lolcold-blooded', but you can catch a surprising number of people off-guard by using it. I've had plenty of Target Finder users screaming 'hacks' into their microphone :D

Typically I run it alongside low-end streaks (UAV, HK, CUAV), put those two EMPs to good use and then spend the rest of that life trying to thwart campers and worm-squirm-wannabes by homing in on their equipment and getting the drop on them.

Alternatively, drop the Five-Seven and Extreme Conditioning to use Tactician and take a Black Hat along with you if you want to focus more on eating equipment. If you're going more for stealth and longevity then drop the Five-Seven and Extreme Conditioning in favor of Perk 2 Greed and Scavenger.

I actually started using EMP grenades not to long and see what it could do to others. I was using black hat all the time but tend to forget I even have it haha.

I run high kill streaks. Warhog/lonestar/VTOL/ I don't find them to hard to get (if I'm on a good team) but I do like the idea of your streaks haha
#6WorstSniperEverPosted 7/25/2013 5:25:48 PM
Lil_ant55 posted...
Vector w/Suppressor
Five-Seven
Lightweight
Cold Blooded
x2 EMP Grenade
Perk 3 Greed

I actually started using EMP grenades not to long and see what it could do to others. I was using black hat all the time but tend to forget I even have it haha.

I run high kill streaks. Warhog/lonestar/VTOL/ I don't find them to hard to get (if I'm on a good team) but I do like the idea of your streaks haha

Seriously, cycling those low-end streaks endlessly can be amazingly effective. A good team can shoot down gunships pretty easily, and smart players will duck and cover once the Warthog makes it's first strafe run - but constantly messing with the radar and sending an endless deluge of random Hunter-Killers can be much harder to combat.

And if that's your style, switch in Hardline and go to town. I sometimes get flak for 'OMG you run hardline and low streaks you're so bad', but that's just their way of dealing with the fact that they never got to once use their radar, and poking their head out in the open meant taking a HK to the face.
---
&AmpersandRevolution
#7KilledByAlisaPosted 7/25/2013 5:28:43 PM
My personal adjuments to that:

QuickDraw/Stock/Supressor

Would stick with:

Ghost
Scavenger
Dexterity

You should also try the Type 25 with the same setup.
---
GT: Varaza
#8WorstSniperEverPosted 7/25/2013 5:30:42 PM
KilledByAlisa posted...
My personal adjuments to that:

QuickDraw/Stock/Supressor

Would stick with:

Ghost
Scavenger
Dexterity

You should also try the Type 25 with the same setup.

I was just going to say, switch out from the Vector to something like the 25 if you want to go for the Hardline low streak cycling. And yeah, Ghost/Scavenger/Dexterity go perfect with that.
---
&AmpersandRevolution
#9Lil_ant55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 5:32:57 PM
Lil_ant55 posted...
Vector w/Suppressor
Five-Seven
Lightweight
Cold Blooded
x2 EMP Grenade
Perk 3 Greed

Seriously, cycling those low-end streaks endlessly can be amazingly effective. A good team can shoot down gunships pretty easily, and smart players will duck and cover once the Warthog makes it's first strafe run - but constantly messing with the radar and sending an endless deluge of random Hunter-Killers can be much harder to combat.

And if that's your style, switch in Hardline and go to town. I sometimes get flak for 'OMG you run hardline and low streaks you're so bad', but that's just their way of dealing with the fact that they never got to once use their radar, and poking their head out in the open meant taking a HK to the face.

My brother actually runs those too. Except he will replace HK with CP on and off. The lowest I've ran are UAV, CP & LS or HS which was for Search and Destroy but the lowest I run in others are LS HS & SC
#10WorstSniperEverPosted 7/25/2013 5:38:43 PM
Care Package can work too, provided you've got a good team to help you get it. Too many times have I called one in and it gets stolen because my teammates are too brain-dead to help me snag it.

Or even better, they let me get killed so they can try to get it themselves. I have been told 'get away from that you stupid noob' when trying to claim my own Care Package from someone trying to steal it :p
---
&AmpersandRevolution