Most unfair gun in each Gun Class...

#1Megabest39Posted 7/26/2013 12:36:22 AM
This is my opinion, so don't cry if I say a gun that you love to use to get cheap kills. That said here's my list

Submachine guns
Peacekeeper

Assault Riffles
AN-94

Shotguns
Remington

Light Machine Guns
LSAT

Sniper Riffles
XPR-50

Pistols
Executioner

My most hated gun of the whole game is XPR-50! Cant stand that SMG/Sniper hybrid of a gun. What's your list?
---
\ / \ / \ /
/ \ / \ / \ get it?
#2RawringAirPosted 7/26/2013 12:37:17 AM
wow so you can make upside down greater and less than signs im so impressed by your sig NOT
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 12:40:47 AM
RawringAir posted...
wow so you can make upside down greater and less than signs im so impressed by your sig NOT

Wow the fact that my signature has Slashes (/ and \) not < and > makes me feel so sorry for you.

Did you ever finish 3rd Grade?
---
\ / \ / \ /
/ \ / \ / \ get it?
#4Aether_LyricPosted 7/26/2013 12:49:24 AM
What the hell is the Peacekeeper and Executioner doing there?
#5Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 12:57:45 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
What the hell is the Peacekeeper and Executioner doing there?

Peacekeeper is so powerful, high firerate, long distance. Not fair.

Executioner isn't a bad gun, but it is the most unfair gun out of that class, I just like all pistols.
---
\ / \ / \ /
/ \ / \ / \ get it?
#6Aether_LyricPosted 7/26/2013 1:02:02 AM
Megabest39 posted...
Peacekeeper is so powerful, high firerate, long distance. Not fair.

Executioner isn't a bad gun, but it is the most unfair gun out of that class, I just like all pistols.

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not
#7Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 1:12:45 AM
So your telling me that the peacekeeper isn't even remotely unfair in any aspect what so ever???

Im sorry im trying not to laugh lol
---
\ / \ / \ /
/ \ / \ / \ get it?
#8FeelMyBladePosted 7/26/2013 1:18:14 AM
All other SMG would be unfair in some other aspect.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect.
Best CoDs: Black Ops 2 and CoD4.
#9webbc99Posted 7/26/2013 1:19:27 AM
Megabest39 posted...
So your telling me that the peacekeeper isn't even remotely unfair in any aspect what so ever???

Its damage is pathetic, and it's range advantage is useless because it's now competing with ARs which are all much, much better, and if you put a stock on the AR, you remove the only remaining bonus of the peacekeeper, which is movement speed. It's a fairly rubbish gun.

The only SMG that could be considered "unfair" is probably the PDW just because of it's ridiculous clip size particularly with extended mags, but imo the SMGs are fairly well balanced against each other now.

I don't really get what you mean by unfair anyway. Do you mean the most powerful or the most unbalanced?

There's a reason no one uses the XPR, because it's a piece of crap. Although given the recent nerf to the Ballista (*sheds tear) I may actually switch to the XPR.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: ARGH ZUBATS | Steam: webbc99
Playing: MH3U, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#10Aether_LyricPosted 7/26/2013 1:48:13 AM
Megabest39 posted...

You say the Peacekeeper is powerful and has a high fire rate, when in reality it actually has the slowest rate of fire of any SMG and kills in a minumum of 4 shots. It can't compete up close with SMGs and it can't really compete at range against good ARs either. It's a mediocre gun

Executioner is the worst weapon in the game so I have no idea how it can be "unfair"