Most unfair gun in each Gun Class...

#41Starwisp7193Posted 7/27/2013 8:57:49 PM

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not

Make a clear rebuttal so that everyone else can learn something. Im not pointing fingers at anyone, this just goes for anyone who says " Im laughing because youre ignorant of something i wont explain to you"

Peacekeeper is so powerful, high firerate, long distance. Not fair.

Executioner isn't a bad gun, but it is the most unfair gun out of that class, I just like all pistols.

I respectfully disagree, I find the peace keeper to be very similar to the M27, yeah it can hit fast, no kick, and its great and all... until people start shooting back. I have to run those guns with a suppressor because i cant take a face to face fight with close evos, perfect MP7s, Snipers that dont freeze up holding the left trigger and taking 2 seconds to adjust, and people that use cover. The differences are the reload speed (very slight, probably doesnt matter), peace keeper has more range drops, and peace keeper has a faster ADS and doesn't need a stock to remain mobile in it.

Also i don't care what anyone says, the executioner cant kill ****. If you get a bazillion kills with it, its you, not the executioner, all you. For the amount of "damage" it does, i have never seen so many hitmarkers. It would be forgivable too if it didn't take all day to reload, and you didn't have to reload after every two kills. I seriously would rather just pull out my tac.45. or even a rpg over it.
---
Want to play a game? Talk to me on http://www.chatzy.com/74509980287751
I'd prefer if you send me a message first.
#42flame030191Posted 7/27/2013 9:05:40 PM
None, because no weapon in this game is over powered.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#43werkz_destroyzPosted 7/27/2013 9:17:40 PM
stopped reading when i seen peacekeeper on there.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#44f41lurizerPosted 7/27/2013 9:19:14 PM
Starwisp7193 posted...

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not

Make a clear rebuttal so that everyone else can learn something. Im not pointing fingers at anyone, this just goes for anyone who says " Im laughing because youre ignorant of something i wont explain to you"

Peacekeeper is so powerful, high firerate, long distance. Not fair.

Executioner isn't a bad gun, but it is the most unfair gun out of that class, I just like all pistols.

I respectfully disagree, I find the peace keeper to be very similar to the M27, yeah it can hit fast, no kick, and its great and all... until people start shooting back. I have to run those guns with a suppressor because i cant take a face to face fight with close evos, perfect MP7s, Snipers that dont freeze up holding the left trigger and taking 2 seconds to adjust, and people that use cover. The differences are the reload speed (very slight, probably doesnt matter), peace keeper has more range drops, and peace keeper has a faster ADS and doesn't need a stock to remain mobile in it.

Also i don't care what anyone says, the executioner cant kill ****. If you get a bazillion kills with it, its you, not the executioner, all you. For the amount of "damage" it does, i have never seen so many hitmarkers. It would be forgivable too if it didn't take all day to reload, and you didn't have to reload after every two kills. I seriously would rather just pull out my tac.45. or even a rpg over it.

I would honestly prefer to have a ballistic knife over the executioner. If you hit your shot you will most likely get a kill. Crossbow would be nice too...
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#45ZephyrSSXPosted 7/27/2013 9:31:06 PM
Megabest39 posted...
RawringAir posted...
wow so you can make upside down greater and less than signs im so impressed by your sig NOT

Wow the fact that my signature has Slashes (/ and \) not < and > makes me feel so sorry for you.

Did you ever finish 3rd Grade?

You don't use your/you're properly. Don't start with the intelligence comments, dipstick.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WNvvjK8.png
#46Starwisp7193Posted 7/27/2013 9:39:24 PM
OMG Z do you play ssx!?
---
#47majorgalaxyPosted 7/27/2013 9:43:33 PM
TC this is a pretty dumb joke topic
---
EVO ended. Awwww :(
GT:MayorofEarth2
#48Starwisp7193Posted 7/27/2013 9:46:03 PM
Not to be a smartass.

But this topic now has 48 messages and was bumped back to the top because of your comment.
---
#49lderivedxPosted 7/27/2013 11:08:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]