Zombies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Swoosh37

Swoosh37
3 years ago#1
So how come most people who play zombies are a-holes? Tried it a couple of nights ago and three lobbies I got into I was met with insults and told to get lost. I just wanted to play and get better and instead was insulted and felt like a loser. Anyone else come across this?

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#2
Swoosh37 posted...
So how come most people who play any online game are a-holes? Tried it a couple of nights ago and three lobbies I got into I was met with insults and told to get lost. I just wanted to play and get better and instead was insulted and felt like a loser. Anyone else come across this?

Fixed that for you.

People have no social skills online. Them spending so much time online makes it worse. The future looks bright.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: Swoosh37

Swoosh37
3 years ago#3
Yep you are right about that. I play to have fun. Don't care about talking big about myself. Just looking for gamers who do the same. Although some friendly trash talk is fun. :)

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#4
This is why I have a "shut the **** up plug". Just the male portion of a 2.5mm plug stuck in the controller. The game thinks I have a mic in and as such routes all chat to a headset that doesn't exist.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: SuchAmazement

SuchAmazement
3 years ago#5
CammyApple posted...
This is why I have a "shut the **** up plug". Just the male portion of a 2.5mm plug stuck in the controller. The game thinks I have a mic in and as such routes all chat to a headset that doesn't exist.

This.
'Tis not defeat to flee from battle. 'Tis survival.

User Info: Leventhan26

Leventhan26
3 years ago#6
It's call of duty. While all online games have their share of children, and adult sized children, call of duty is the worst I have run into.

I would try a few more times and if all else fails, try to get a few people from gamefaqs to join up with you who want to learn.

User Info: Bigb131999

Bigb131999
3 years ago#7
Keep trying. While a lot of people r jerks, the mute button is your best freind. If u want to learn from them, don't unless its someone from gamefaqs. Learn on your own in solo then join in a lobby that's online.

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#8
Just add people from on here. Or, if you find a good random that isnt a d***, amme sure to friend them.

Btw add me i wont be online for like 10 days but yea
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived