Zombies

#1Swoosh37Posted 8/14/2013 3:03:32 PM
So how come most people who play zombies are a-holes? Tried it a couple of nights ago and three lobbies I got into I was met with insults and told to get lost. I just wanted to play and get better and instead was insulted and felt like a loser. Anyone else come across this?
#2CammyApplePosted 8/14/2013 3:09:58 PM
Swoosh37 posted...
So how come most people who play any online game are a-holes? Tried it a couple of nights ago and three lobbies I got into I was met with insults and told to get lost. I just wanted to play and get better and instead was insulted and felt like a loser. Anyone else come across this?

Fixed that for you.

People have no social skills online. Them spending so much time online makes it worse. The future looks bright.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3Swoosh37(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 3:14:06 PM
Yep you are right about that. I play to have fun. Don't care about talking big about myself. Just looking for gamers who do the same. Although some friendly trash talk is fun. :)
#4CammyApplePosted 8/14/2013 3:15:56 PM
This is why I have a "shut the **** up plug". Just the male portion of a 2.5mm plug stuck in the controller. The game thinks I have a mic in and as such routes all chat to a headset that doesn't exist.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5SuchAmazementPosted 8/14/2013 4:13:25 PM
CammyApple posted...
This is why I have a "shut the **** up plug". Just the male portion of a 2.5mm plug stuck in the controller. The game thinks I have a mic in and as such routes all chat to a headset that doesn't exist.

This.
---
'Tis not defeat to flee from battle. 'Tis survival.
#6Leventhan26Posted 8/14/2013 5:10:20 PM
It's call of duty. While all online games have their share of children, and adult sized children, call of duty is the worst I have run into.

I would try a few more times and if all else fails, try to get a few people from gamefaqs to join up with you who want to learn.
#7Bigb131999Posted 8/14/2013 5:52:53 PM
Keep trying. While a lot of people r jerks, the mute button is your best freind. If u want to learn from them, don't unless its someone from gamefaqs. Learn on your own in solo then join in a lobby that's online.
#8f41lurizerPosted 8/14/2013 5:57:44 PM
Just add people from on here. Or, if you find a good random that isnt a d***, amme sure to friend them.

Btw add me i wont be online for like 10 days but yea
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!