Did they boost the difficulty on Buried in the last week?

#1OrgeLambartPosted 8/14/2013 11:11:09 PM
me and my buddy played Buried for the first time and got to round 25 easily, we didn't play again for like 4 or 5 days, and finally when we loaded into a match the zombies were 2 hitting us on round 2. It was pretty stupid we go to round 25 the first time we played, then the next time the zombies were like Chuck Norris or something.

Although we did get to round 20 again tonight, it just seems like the zombies themselves were boosted since the first time we played.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#2RagingKoalaBearPosted 8/15/2013 10:19:38 AM
I don't know about buried specifically, but they definitely patched zombies and made them much more aggressive. I also noticed they don't run straight lines anymore.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#3FeelMeUpPosted 8/15/2013 10:27:15 AM
I thought Zombies always 2 hit you on Round 2.
I dunno, maybe it's just me.
---
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, PM:TTYD, etc.
roach06 posted..."BO2 has more replay value than any of the games you listed. BOOM. That was easy."
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 8/15/2013 10:31:21 AM(edited)
Zombies have always 2 shot you. Was a serious pain in the ass when they would do that stupid 2 smack combo that would instantly down you if you didn't have jugg.

If you weren't getting 2 shotted on round one then you have perma-jugg unlocked.
Edit:
I just noticed you said you noticed the difference after you made it to 25. Perma-jugg wears off after you hit round 15 and you will have to unlock it again. That's why you noticed getting 2 shotted on your next game.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5ajmachine818Posted 8/15/2013 10:39:52 AM
I haven't played the map in awhile. I hope they made it more difficult.
#6FaithInAllPosted 8/15/2013 11:00:42 AM
Still just as easy as when it first came out.
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren