Can I play ANY multi player mode with bots offline?

#1Dillon360Posted 8/16/2013 9:54:42 AM
Hello, when I'm not connected to the internet, can I play the MP against bots in ANY MP mode?

Even CTF & Domination & Headquarters?

Thanks!
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....
#2WorstSniperEverPosted 8/16/2013 9:57:38 AM
Bots don't play CtF and SnD. There might be one other mode they won't play, but I don't remember what it is. I know they play TDM, Dom, KC, HP, and HQ though.
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#3NaTesHoTPosted 8/16/2013 9:57:58 AM
No promises because I've never tried but I believe you can if you just go to multiplayer and select custom games.
#4d00_d00_h34dPosted 8/16/2013 10:17:10 AM
Actually I'm fairly certain I've played CTF with bots before. I think SND is the only one they can't play. Maybe the party modes. I've never tried any of those before.
#5Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 10:36:50 AM
Niiiiiiiiice

I hated only being able to play with bots in Deathmatch in Black Ops 1. It's so boring and requires no strategy.

This is a very welcome addition!

Thanks guys!
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....
#6WorstSniperEverPosted 8/16/2013 10:38:14 AM
d00_d00_h34d posted...
Actually I'm fairly certain I've played CTF with bots before. I think SND is the only one they can't play. Maybe the party modes. I've never tried any of those before.

Party modes. That's what I was thinking of. And I'm pretty sure they don't play CtF, but I might be wrong on that one. Definitely no SnD though.
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr