SinCityKid posted...
Played 11 solo games on Buried.
28,996 kills
4 downs

After that I played 3 solo games on MotD
5,844 kills
0 downs

No shotgun emblem yet

Lol 14 games and only four downs....im confused when I leave game I get a down, so why dont you?

You quit out. I've got several high rd games with 0 downs. Love the way that looks lol

Youre seven hours late BTW.
#22SinCityKid(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 7:07:03 AM
I have a few more good games under my belt. Still nada.

Looked around youtube and I see speculation that playing a variety of maps might help, so I played Tranzit, MotD, and Die rise.

I got a reminder of how stupidly broken the Sliquifier is, gonna be playing more Die Rise for sure. You can sit on that broken pole in the Buddha room for days and just amass a ton of kills with little effort.
#23Blitzkrieg182Posted 8/20/2013 8:00:35 AM
Im going on now sin, its too much to type so message me if you want to hear what has happened to me as I progressed to shotguns Xxdarkjusticexx
#24MasterPokerPosted 8/20/2013 1:31:54 PM
SinCityKid posted...

Looked around youtube and I see speculation that playing a variety of maps might help, so I played Tranzit, MotD, and Die rise.

I got a reminder of how stupidly broken the Sliquifier is, gonna be playing more Die Rise for sure. You can sit on that broken pole in the Buddha room for days and just amass a ton of kills with little effort.

I can verify this isn't needed. I got my shotgun rank playing almost exclusively Tranzit, with a little Nuketown mixed in. I never play Die Rise or MotD and only rarely play Buried.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Xuande
#25TheBEST305gamerPosted 8/20/2013 3:00:38 PM
MasterPoker posted...
SinCityKid posted...

I can verify this isn't needed. I got my shotgun rank playing almost exclusively Tranzit, with a little Nuketown mixed in. I never play Die Rise or MotD and only rarely play Buried.

Yup. I pretty much only played on Town before the DLCs and was able to get shotguns. I've been deranked as well and now that I think of it, both times that I got the shottys back were after 40+ rd runs(i only play MP, VERY rarely ever do solo) with no more than 5 downs in each game.
#26SinCityKid(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 2:42:23 PM
Well, I got the shotgun emblem. I stopped counting specifics but it took about 25 or so solid games.......with approx 60k kills and 12 downs.

Very next game I play survival on Bus Depot and it ended on like round 10.......lost shotgun emblem LOL. Took me two games after that to get it back, so I been playing a bunch of quick solid games to kind of give me a buffer. Gonna need that buffer for Origins.
#27kingekingePosted 8/23/2013 2:54:33 PM
SinCityKid posted...
Well, I got the shotgun emblem. I stopped counting specifics but it took about 25 or so solid games.......with approx 60k kills and 12 downs.

Very next game I play survival on Bus Depot and it ended on like round 10.......lost shotgun emblem LOL. Took me two games after that to get it back, so I been playing a bunch of quick solid games to kind of give me a buffer. Gonna need that buffer for Origins.

Grief doesn't count toward rank, they patched it out when MOTD was released. If you want an accurate look at your stats you need to look at just Co-op stats, you are looking at your overall stats which isn't going to help much.

Divide your co-op kills by your co-op downs and that will tell you where you are at. Shotguns go for around 150-300 k/d depending on how many kills you have it raises the requirements. So if you lose it you need an even higher k/d than you had before to get it again which is why it is good to have a buffer because it gets harder each time to get it back.

Just search EverythingPiff on youtube for all rank information, hes the best by far and everyone else just steals from him.
#28TheBEST305gamerPosted 8/23/2013 4:14:59 PM
SinCityKid posted...

After reading this I laughed because the other day, I got home a bit on the tipsy side after a night out and decided it was a good idea to play zombies. I don't think I've ever gone down that many times since my very first game! LOL

Now I'm worried that I'll lose it when Origins comes out.. gonna have to get some games in this weekend!
#29SgtBartlettPosted 8/26/2013 9:56:52 AM
you must have a 200 K/D ratio.You can get it at 150 if you have awesome headshot/kill ratio & grenade kills. I had about 10% headshots and a 200 K/D ratio.
---
3DS FC 5043-2082-5803 I play Pokemon Black 2, Animal crossing, New Leaf, and MMORPG games like Path of Exile & RO2
#30jwoodzy9Posted 8/26/2013 10:19:09 AM
i got my shotguns wit a k/d of 154.4 playing solo on buried when it 1st came out 3k kills 0 downs rinse repeat then played 1 game with randoms and by end of game had shotguns but my stats for everything but downs deaths miles and hits are all top 10k rank idk if that has nething to do with it but try to be overall good in every category, the whole ranking system is nutty but once you get shotguns it kinda makes zombies boring bcuz now theres nothing to really strive for and people will always ask questions about how you got them it gets old quick