Why do people always say there are hackers...

#1Fresh_AAHPosted 8/17/2013 6:45:25 PM
As the shelf life of black ops 2 is coming to an end in a couple of months or so, I know some of you will play Ghosts and be like, "Black Ops 2 is better than this garbage..."--proceed to go back to Black Ops 2 and say it's hacked. So I assume all the former CODs are hacked as well? Is there any proof of this? Especially one that's playing in a console.
#2L4DMalusPosted 8/17/2013 6:46:34 PM
CoD4 and World at War have hackers but you can easily tell because once you get into the lobby you'll get random advertisement text on the screen and it'll constantly scroll during the game.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#3supercoolisaacPosted 8/17/2013 6:53:30 PM
cod4 and waw are hacked like crazy. i've never ran into one on mw2, blops 1, mw3, or bo2.
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 8/17/2013 7:18:59 PM
Older CoDs such as CoD4 and WAW are hacked pretty bad.
Mostly by little kids.

I wouldn't doubt that all CoDs will eventually be hacked, but given the current system where you can report or save games, it is much easier for them to track and ban cheaters.
---
Getting: CoD Ghost, GTA5, Saints Row 4
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
#5NidtendofreakPosted 8/17/2013 7:45:30 PM
CoD4 and WaW are hacked to death, WaW in particular.

MW2 will see the occasional hacker, modded controllers are more common instead. BO1 and newer doesn't really have much in the way of hackers.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.