Target finders...

#31destructoclausPosted 8/19/2013 11:39:36 AM
I'm awesome at this game and I use the TF sometimes to troll people.

Mad?
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#32Juzten76Posted 8/19/2013 11:42:05 AM
I've seen a lot of rage over this attachment. It is what it is. Use it or don't. Just don't expect anyone to think you're good when you use it, no matter how well you do.
#33Astro_B0mbPosted 8/19/2013 11:46:29 AM
Target finder is one the dumbest things ever added to cod next to deathstreaks, but this is the most casual game series right now so it is not surprising.
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#34duericPosted 8/19/2013 12:29:07 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...

Toughness isn't always necessary. My stealth-based classes don't use it at all - if you aren't getting shot, Toughness does nothing for you.

I don't get why there's a 'good player vs. bad player' debate over the use of Toughness. It's great for a bunch of classes - any class that rushes, outguns, goes for objectives, hunts for spawns, or even just holds territory can benefit from Toughness. Classes that rely on flanking and being unseen have much better things to use than Toughness - namely Cold-Blooded, or even Scavenger if you're going for an Assist-based or Anti-Equipment class.

I mean, if you stick to the edges of the maps and flank the enemy but at the same time need Toughness to be effective, then you're doing it wrong.

Eh. I play DOM and tend to run the higher streaks. There is a 100% chance that Toughness is going to help me exponentially more than CB, even if the entire enemy team is using TF. You're just not going to get those doubles and triples without Toughness.

Believe me, if I could set it up so that every kill I get was from someone not shooting back, I'd be bragging a lot more about my COD prowess than I do. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35WorstSniperEverPosted 8/19/2013 1:41:56 PM
dueric posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...

Toughness isn't always necessary. My stealth-based classes don't use it at all - if you aren't getting shot, Toughness does nothing for you.

I don't get why there's a 'good player vs. bad player' debate over the use of Toughness. It's great for a bunch of classes - any class that rushes, outguns, goes for objectives, hunts for spawns, or even just holds territory can benefit from Toughness. Classes that rely on flanking and being unseen have much better things to use than Toughness - namely Cold-Blooded, or even Scavenger if you're going for an Assist-based or Anti-Equipment class.

I mean, if you stick to the edges of the maps and flank the enemy but at the same time need Toughness to be effective, then you're doing it wrong.

Eh. I play DOM and tend to run the higher streaks. There is a 100% chance that Toughness is going to help me exponentially more than CB, even if the entire enemy team is using TF. You're just not going to get those doubles and triples without Toughness.

Believe me, if I could set it up so that every kill I get was from someone not shooting back, I'd be bragging a lot more about my COD prowess than I do. LOL

Oh, every class I take into Dom runs Toughness since Dom is all about staying-power. About an equal number of my doubles and triples come from Cold Blooded though.
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr