Debating buying

#1XxcrappynamexxPosted 8/19/2013 5:52:25 AM
I've played CoD4, MW2, MW3 (personal favorite), and Black Ops. I've been considering buying this one, but I'm not too sure if I should. Considering MW3 is my favorite, would I enjoy this one or would the differences be too great for me to properly enjoy it? This is strictly a MP question.

Thanks in advance.
---
GT: RxDrugz
#2SergioMach5Posted 8/19/2013 5:59:42 AM
never met someone who considered MW3 a favourite before, cant help you out much.

I will say the maps are around the same size, the pace is faster, and generally its less oriented around aerial killstreak dominace the way MW3 was. Also perks have stronger effect, with the exception of ghost being weaker this time than assassin was in MW3. weapons are somewhat the same in terms of diversity and the perk system is a little more fun to use than the stricter set up.
---
For the first time in gaming history, the console contest may have been decided not by games, but by DRM
#3Xxcrappynamexx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 6:04:53 AM
Thanks, Sergio. Could you just briefly explain what you mean by the perk system difference?
---
#4Purely_LuckPosted 8/19/2013 6:37:03 AM
mw3 is a pos. if you liked that garbage game, you will hate this one, there on other sides of the planet.
---
"Curse is just like Faze, 6 chins four players."-SCI
Gt:Cruz hS Killa> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKlpHLfkks
#5SinCityKidPosted 8/19/2013 8:03:24 AM
Xxcrappynamexx posted...
Thanks, Sergio. Could you just briefly explain what you mean by the perk system difference?

http://www.callofdutymag.com/black-ops-2/pick-10-system/
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 8/19/2013 8:11:38 AM
Purely_Luck posted...
mw3 is a pos. if you liked that garbage game, you will love this one, they're on the same sides of the planet.

---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#7FeelMyBladePosted 8/19/2013 8:32:06 AM
If you can get a copy of this game cheap or off a friend, I would say go for it.

MP is decent, but uses a pick 10 system with score streaks.

Or you can wait for CoD ghost. That one has playable female soldiers, so I'm definitely getting that one.
---
Getting: CoD Ghost, GTA5, Saints Row 4
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
#8Xxcrappynamexx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:53:02 AM
Thanks all for the replies. Pick 10 is definitely a change up, but sounds pretty nice.
---