Zombies end benefits. (ZOMBIE SPOILERS)

#1Lerp85Posted 8/19/2013 12:06:15 PM
Ok, me and my friends are looking into doing the zombie story line easter eggs, but are confused about the end result. When you complete it, on either side, and you get the reward from one of the two, is that reward there only for the remainder of that game or can you have it when restarting a game without having to go through all the easter eggs again?
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#2LerthyrPosted 8/19/2013 12:09:28 PM
I also was wondering this.

Aside from my usual troll-y self, I am interested in doing this EE before next week's new zombies. I've done all EE's up to this point, so if you need a 4th, I would be more than happy to assist.
---
okay seriously, wtf is an elite jockey. is that like the leader of those stupid zombies that jump on you in left 4 dead 2? -supercoolisaac
#3blueskyerPosted 8/19/2013 12:22:14 PM
You get it only for the rest of that game. You can activate the Rich/Maxis reward as soon as you get to the courtroom though. Just finish all 3 Easter eggs and insert all navcards, then start a brand new game on Buried and press the button to get your reward on round 1. Once that game is over, the whole Easter Egg progress is reset and you have to do them all (except for Mob of the Dead) again.
---
Huh? Sorry can't hear you. That's why I love being deaf.
#4Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:26:34 PM
blueskyer posted...
You get it only for the rest of that game. You can activate the Rich/Maxis reward as soon as you get to the courtroom though. Just finish all 3 Easter eggs and insert all navcards, then start a brand new game on Buried and press the button to get your reward on round 1. Once that game is over, the whole Easter Egg progress is reset and you have to do them all (except for Mob of the Dead) again.

What I want to know is, if I activate it, it resets the easter eggs, and I then finish that game, start another one on buried, can I activate them again or do I have to go through all the easter eggs to be able to unlock it again?
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#5Wii_MiiPosted 8/19/2013 12:31:00 PM
Lerp85 posted...
blueskyer posted...

What I want to know is, if I activate it, it resets the easter eggs, and I then finish that game, start another one on buried, can I activate them again or do I have to go through all the easter eggs to be able to unlock it again?

gotta do all the eggs again
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#6blueskyerPosted 8/19/2013 12:31:48 PM
Wii_Mii posted...
Lerp85 posted...
blueskyer posted...

gotta do all the eggs again

Unfortunately yep, you gotta have to do all of the EEs again.
---
Huh? Sorry can't hear you. That's why I love being deaf.
#7LerthyrPosted 8/19/2013 12:32:05 PM
Lerp, you doing this EE any time soon?
---
okay seriously, wtf is an elite jockey. is that like the leader of those stupid zombies that jump on you in left 4 dead 2? -supercoolisaac
#8Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:57:42 PM
Well dang, that is crappy.

@Lerthyr possibly, but I got a full party for it already, sorry.
---
#9LerthyrPosted 8/19/2013 1:01:26 PM
No worries. If someone bails for reasons unforeseeable, let me know.
---
#10Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:03:12 PM
will do
---