"bring black black ops sniping"

#21Edavy89Posted 8/22/2013 12:51:57 PM
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...

Well, maybe i'm missing something, but that's all I had to do to go 37-14 the first match I ever picked up a sniper quick-scoping. So, if I can do that well quick-scoping AND i'm doing it wrong, i must just be amazing. but then you look at my stats, and I am CLEARLY not amazing, so, I mean, somethings clearly off.

despite what most people think, quickscoping does take skill and the game does NOT aim for you. You have to center your cross hairs then Ads and fire, something that's not easy to accomplish when you are facing automatic guns and view kick. Just because you did well quickscoping once does not mean it does not take skill. Maybe you got lucky. Maybe you have a knack for it.But it definitely takes skill. You don't see anyone saying: "Man we are getting the D. I'll pull out my sniper and start quickscoping." Come back later when you can consistently get a 2+ KDR while quickscoping.

Did you even read my post? I said it takes skill, and that there are clearly some people better than others at it, which wouldn't be possible if it didn't take skill. however, it is still effected WAY too much buy aim assist, or, do you turn aim assist off when you QS?

Umm snipers only have aim assist at long range but thats just to make long range kills easier. Other than that aim assist is the same on all guns

that is true, aim assist is roughly the same on all guns, the difference is No other gun (with the exception of the KSG assuming it actually decided to hit people) is going to instantly kill you with that first bullet. And the problem is, when you tap aim, if someone is in the right place for Aim assist to engage it will instantly aim at their head/chest even before the scope has had a chance to become visible. Again, I'm not crying about QS'ing, but it doesn't change the fact that quick-scoping is 20% skill and 80% aim assist.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#22Astro_B0mbPosted 8/22/2013 12:57:12 PM
Edavy89 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...

Well, maybe i'm missing something, but that's all I had to do to go 37-14 the first match I ever picked up a sniper quick-scoping. So, if I can do that well quick-scoping AND i'm doing it wrong, i must just be amazing. but then you look at my stats, and I am CLEARLY not amazing, so, I mean, somethings clearly off.

despite what most people think, quickscoping does take skill and the game does NOT aim for you. You have to center your cross hairs then Ads and fire, something that's not easy to accomplish when you are facing automatic guns and view kick. Just because you did well quickscoping once does not mean it does not take skill. Maybe you got lucky. Maybe you have a knack for it.But it definitely takes skill. You don't see anyone saying: "Man we are getting the D. I'll pull out my sniper and start quickscoping." Come back later when you can consistently get a 2+ KDR while quickscoping.

Did you even read my post? I said it takes skill, and that there are clearly some people better than others at it, which wouldn't be possible if it didn't take skill. however, it is still effected WAY too much buy aim assist, or, do you turn aim assist off when you QS?

Umm snipers only have aim assist at long range but thats just to make long range kills easier. Other than that aim assist is the same on all guns

that is true, aim assist is roughly the same on all guns, the difference is No other gun (with the exception of the KSG assuming it actually decided to hit people) is going to instantly kill you with that first bullet. And the problem is, when you tap aim, if someone is in the right place for Aim assist to engage it will instantly aim at their head/chest even before the scope has had a chance to become visible. Again, I'm not crying about QS'ing, but it doesn't change the fact that quick-scoping is 20% skill and 80% aim assist.

Gonna need some proof bruh.
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#23OrlandoMagicianPosted 8/22/2013 3:21:33 PM
I'll never understand the logic of why a sniper can function like a shotgun but not a shotgun as a sniper. Also, let's be real:Except for those who quickscope, most community does not like the concept or those who do it. The concept is ridiculous, even for COD standards. Those who do it are often worse since most are poor sports and aren't very productive to a team. I'd be fine if it was a panic tactic, but not a primary means to get kills.

QSers are like the Tea Party:Not many like them, but yet their voices are somehow the loudest.
#24fatclemenzaPosted 8/22/2013 3:50:55 PM
Also, let's be real:Except for those who quickscope, most community does not like the concept or those who do it. The concept is ridiculous, even for COD standards.

Actually, most of the community probably just plays the game and doesn't complain about getting outplayed at close range by players putting themselves at a disadvantage. Its no more ridiculous a concept than charging through bullets to knife people and sponging RPGs to the face.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#25HamJabroniPosted 8/22/2013 3:55:38 PM
Edavy89 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Edavy89 posted...

when you tap aim, if someone is in the right place for Aim assist to engage it will instantly aim at their head/chest even before the scope has had a chance to become visible.

You just proved that you are clueless. I'm not even going to bother to explain your idiocy
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#26fatclemenzaPosted 8/22/2013 3:58:02 PM
You just proved that you are clueless. I'm not even going to bother to explain your idiocy

Posts like his are the reason I ridicule people who make anti-QS topics
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#27FeelMyBladePosted 8/22/2013 6:57:05 PM
Black black ops.

Sounds dark. I want to try that out.
---
Getting: CoD Ghost, GTA5, Titanfall
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
#28TecmoB0Posted 8/22/2013 7:09:27 PM
how about we just get rid of snipers instead. i assume the maps are in the horrendous state they're in because a bunch of camping snipers complained about not seeing enough action. that is most of the community after all, and treyarch listens to the community
---
I'm Bo Jackson, and I use 5 Hour Energy
#29ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 8/22/2013 7:12:24 PM
the only reason why you have a higher k/d is because you probably stay in the back of the spawn ads'ing all day. this way no one can counter snipe you if you already have your cross hair on them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#30cifer520Posted 8/22/2013 7:32:44 PM
OrlandoMagician posted...
I'll never understand the logic of why a sniper can function like a shotgun but not a shotgun as a sniper. Also, let's be real:Except for those who quickscope, most community does not like the concept or those who do it.

A quickscope can get you more than one kill if you're lucky enough for two enemies to be aligned. A shotgun (with the exception of the KSG) enjoys a spread shot. A shotgun doesn't have a scope, which means it has no peripheral blockage nor a scope's ads delay. The only thing that's truly similar about the two weapons is the pump/bolt. If you quickscope a shotgunner at shotgun range, that is a bad shotgunner.

The community doesn't like your average pub star worshipping brat. The actual execution of quickscoping is a respectable skill and any smart, or really just not dumb player knows that.