hardwired needs a buff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. hardwired needs a buff

User Info: EridKaiser

EridKaiser
3 years ago#1
It should protect your equipment and score streaks from emp too. As of right now its really a pointless perk. Buffing it would make it contend with toughness and fast hands. I can honestly say I've seen one person ever using the perk.

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#2
it shouldn't protect your equipment, shock charges are annoying enough, it should however protect scorestreaks (sentry/dragonfire + AGR).

Of course then you could do something like make blind eye counter the sentry/AGR (thus buffing 2 perks at once), and making manually controlling them more useful (I mean who manually controls a sentry gun, why would you? apart from the challenge I mean).

f*** the guardian though, that shouldn't be protected as its usually used for camping as opposed to locking down objectives.
All Things Require Sacrifice.

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
3 years ago#3
I always felt it should've protected your equipment and scorestreaks but than I can see the ridiculous amount of camping.
New Commentary! 8/19/13-http://youtu.be/L8Ui-wzqLyE

User Info: ThankMeNowBLEHH

ThankMeNowBLEHH
3 years ago#4
but then who cares, hardwired sucks, black ops 2 sucks now. just sell this game for ghosts.

there ya go! theres your hardwired buff!
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#5
EridKaiser posted...
It should protect your equipment from emp too

no
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. hardwired needs a buff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived