Lol at people not running FJ in Domination

#1WorstSniperEverPosted 8/20/2013 2:34:49 PM
Got so many Frag kills my last two games just because I stopped shooting attackers and just let a cooked Frag do the talking instead.

What's the logic in not using FJ if you plan on capturing objectives? The only other viable choice would be LW, and that's not even necessary on maps this small.
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#2fatclemenzaPosted 8/20/2013 2:36:25 PM
someone had the brilliant idea of making it unlockable halfway through a prestige
---
Tempted by the fruit of another, tempted but the truth is discovered,
what's been going on, now that you have gone, there's no other.
#3duericPosted 8/20/2013 2:38:24 PM
It's because everyone thinks they're Nadeshot ot Scumpy and can run around slaying with LW, while using the Force to get their teammates not to suck.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4WorstSniperEver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 2:44:27 PM
fatclemenza posted...
someone had the brilliant idea of making it unlockable halfway through a prestige

Some of these people are pretty high up in the prestige though... you'd think a Dom player would have FJ perma-unlocked pretty early
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#5duericPosted 8/20/2013 2:45:40 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Some of these people are pretty high up in the prestige though... you'd think a Dom player would have FJ perma-unlocked pretty early

It was the second thing I perma unlocked. Ghost was first because you lost the default class when you picked an extra class slot.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6HamJabroniPosted 8/20/2013 2:46:42 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
Got so many Frag kills my last two games just because I stopped shooting attackers and just let a cooked Frag do the talking instead.

What's the logic in not using FJ if you plan on capturing objectives? The only other viable choice would be LW, and that's not even necessary on maps this small.

I usually let my teammates die then sweep in to kill the enemies while theyre reloading/injured and cap the flag. It's the only way teammates are useful.
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#7turtle41Posted 8/20/2013 2:48:34 PM
Most people I see don't know what the objective of Domination is so I understand why they don't use Flak Jacket.
---
"Do you know what torture it is to be thinking all the time?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/TyE41/047.jpg
#8WorstSniperEver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 2:53:18 PM
turtle41 posted...
Most people I see don't know what the objective of Domination is so I understand why they don't use Flak Jacket.

Lol another good point
---
#9MasterPokerPosted 8/20/2013 6:28:51 PM
fatclemenza posted...

This, and the broken-ness of Tac Inserts and C4 (both late unlocks) makes it hard to have FJ all the time. I know I'd be running it if I could, but other perma-unlocks are more important.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Xuande
#10WorstSniperEver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 6:32:58 PM
MasterPoker posted...
fatclemenza posted...

This, and the broken-ness of Tac Inserts and C4 (both late unlocks) makes it hard to have FJ all the time. I know I'd be running it if I could, but other perma-unlocks are more important.

I can honestly say I did not see a single Tac Insert or C4 kill the entire game. Shocking, I know, but still the honest truth. From what I could gather, most people were instead running Lightweight, Ghost, or no Blue Perk whatsoever. That's what sparked my question. Some of them weren't even Prestige yet, still hovering at Stars55 - you can't mean to tell me there's people who get all the way to their first Prestige and never unlock FJ...?
---