Lol at people not running FJ in Domination

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol at people not running FJ in Domination

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
3 years ago#11
I play domination all the time and sometimes I don't run it. When I'm really trying to win I'll use it on pretty much every class of course but it's fun to roll without it sometimes.

Lightweight is such a useless perk unless on a shotgun class. I mean really, I'll take ghost/fj/hardline over stupid ass lightweight any day.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#12
All I use Lightweight for is KC.

I just don't understand the logic in thinking that it's a good idea to throw yourself on an enemy flag when one explosion can take you out. Before I unlocked FJ I relegated myself to defense when I played Dom because I knew that if I tried to take a flag I'd get bombed.

Just played a few more games. Got a Double Kill with one Frag at the B base on Express. Seriously?!
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Lol at people not running FJ in Domination

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived