So i saw someone using a five-seven only class.

#11OrlandoMagicianPosted 8/20/2013 8:49:15 PM
It's possibly the best stand alone pistol thanks to its 3 hit kill outclassing most effective SMG ranges. The B23/KAP could work, but would immediately demand scavenger. Plus the TAC-45 doesn't have the laser accuracy into its 3 hit kill range.
#12Blocktopus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:19:51 AM
OrlandoMagician posted...
It's possibly the best stand alone pistol thanks to its 3 hit kill outclassing most effective SMG ranges. The B23/KAP could work, but would immediately demand scavenger. Plus the TAC-45 doesn't have the laser accuracy into its 3 hit kill range.

If your aim is good enough and you have a trigger finger it's a lot easier to outgun someone with an MSMC unless they see you first and have decent aim.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#13VeluxierPosted 8/21/2013 7:28:41 AM
I cant use the 5-7... I dunno what it is. Im better off with the Tac.

But dang, pistols are great.
---
Now Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Animal Crossing: NL
NNID: Veluxier. MH3U Name: Reixulev. HR: 60+.
#14QualiTPosted 8/21/2013 8:06:18 AM
oprtur_pls posted...
QualiT posted...
5-7 + silencer
Hardline
Tough + scav
Dexterity + engineer
perks 1 and 3 greed
Black Hat

James Bond class.

James Bond uses a Walther PPK
This is Sam Fisher class

obviously there isn't a walther PPK in this game, im just trying to make it close to james bond as possible.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#15roach06Posted 8/21/2013 9:40:51 AM
5-7 is just an FAL with slightly reduced range/damage but you get the benefit of fast reload, faster fire-rate and faster movement.

FAL is still technically better in a lot of situations.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#16Blocktopus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:46:28 AM(edited)
roach06 posted...
5-7 is just an FAL with slightly reduced range/damage but you get the benefit of fast reload, faster fire-rate and faster movement.

Yeah I know. 5-7 is so fun to use though. I think the 5-7 and the FAL are by far my favorite guns so far but you get a lot of **** from using them because people think you have a modded controller lol. Do people still use those?

also sometimes I notice a stutter when shooting the fal really quickly, is that intended or what. it got kind of annoying so i stopped using it for a bit
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#17WorstSniperEverPosted 8/21/2013 9:47:08 AM
roach06 posted...

I use the 5-7 and get Longshot Headshots.
I use the FAL and go Small#-Large#.

Why do I fail so bad :(
I'm entirely of the mind-set that it's my own damn fault, not the gun's. I guess that's a good start on the road to getting better.
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#18HamJabroniPosted 8/21/2013 10:13:15 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
roach06 posted...

I use the 5-7 and get Longshot Headshots.
I use the FAL and go Small#-Large#.

Why do I fail so bad :(
I'm entirely of the mind-set that it's my own damn fault, not the gun's. I guess that's a good start on the road to getting better.

I miss the days of sniping with an acog python :'( But then again, the .44 magnum is better
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."