For those that watch Youtubers, what are you sick of seeing?

#11epicfailtryhardPosted 8/21/2013 1:10:11 AM
quickscoping. is there anyone that hasn't figured out how to do that by now?
---
"i refuse to believe that crackheads and shills being mistaken for one another is mere coincidence."-me
#12fakesoundofprogressPosted 8/21/2013 1:20:28 AM
Im sick of seeing videos of people playing past or present call of duty games while speculating about new call of duty games based on very little or no info for youtube money
#13HaganPosted 8/21/2013 5:46:57 AM
horrible trolling videos. And honestly 99.9% of them are just plain stupid.

The only one, I thought was impressive was when the guy sings the nations song, just because that was impressive.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#14HamJabroniPosted 8/21/2013 6:58:24 AM
pubstomping in general
High scoring gameplays
generic gameplay eg c4, msmc, ground war
no skill/luck gameplay eg assault shield camping nuketown demo, lobby of noobs
sniping montage

there, that 90% of the cod based content on youtube
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 8/21/2013 8:35:33 AM
Gameplays that show people going against opponents that apparently have never played a video game before in their life. Ones where the video actually shows them mowing down people that are staring at him the entire time.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16oprtur_pls(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:50:54 AM
HamJabroni posted...
pubstomping in general
High scoring gameplays
sniping montage

Would you consider League Play pubstomping?
#17f41lurizerPosted 8/21/2013 10:57:07 AM
oprtur_pls posted...
HamJabroni posted...
pubstomping in general
High scoring gameplays
sniping montage

Would you consider League Play pubstomping?

Well league play is not pubs. So its not pubstomping. Besides, you dont see 100+ league gameplays (not that im aware of). Theres no C4 in LP. Theres no hardline either.

I am sick of seeing people complain about black ops 2. Especially 402thunder402 complainin about the animations. I have NO IDEA what he does to his game, but I don't get BS'd on nearly as much as he makes it seem. Maybe thats because i make a habit of killing enies before i examine their animations, but whatever.
---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#18ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 8/21/2013 11:07:48 AM
ifa- i mean iflyillini's chatstur- i mean youtube videos
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#19HamJabroniPosted 8/21/2013 12:00:13 PM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
ifa- i mean iflyillini's chatstur- i mean youtube videos

He actually released a vid about what happened. Apparently he needed the money to pay for expenses
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#20duericPosted 8/21/2013 12:49:59 PM
Frankly, COD is just worn out on Youtube. If you've seen one video, you've seen them all.

I suppose if more videos were posted where pros kick the s*** out of pubstompers, I'd watch. But anything short of that is just the same s*** with a different name on the channel.

I generally only watch at launch to see where Wings of Redemption chooses to camp. From there, I know all I need to know about the current game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member