What's the best weapon in the game?

#101Kyondre6Posted 8/24/2013 5:04:04 PM
QualiT posted...
the best AR is the Type 25 because it has the highest KD for me and ive got 10K kills with it, so I know what i'm talking about.

I use

Type25+ grip, grenade launcher and extended clip
Hardline,
Cold Blooded + Fast Hands
Engineer

Give it a try, this class rocks, it got me a 1.18 KD with my type 25.

The FAL is rubbish because it only shoots 1 bullet at a time and it shoots slow.

i like you.
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#102fatclemenzaPosted 8/25/2013 7:31:05 AM
I already addressed this. If the FAL were the best weapon for pubs, everybody would be using it.

The best weapon doesn't have to be the easiest to use. If you have one gun that's easy to use with a lower skill ceiling, and another gun that's a little harder to use with a higher skill ceiling, the higher skill ceiling gun still has more potential. The low skill ceiling gun is just more accessible to the masses, but that doesn't make it the best.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#103duericPosted 8/25/2013 8:16:22 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I already addressed this. If the FAL were the best weapon for pubs, everybody would be using it.

The best weapon doesn't have to be the easiest to use. If you have one gun that's easy to use with a lower skill ceiling, and another gun that's a little harder to use with a higher skill ceiling, the higher skill ceiling gun still has more potential. The low skill ceiling gun is just more accessible to the masses, but that doesn't make it the best.

Eh. After going in with the FAL last night, it's a lot closer than I thought.

I still think the M8 is better for the average player. But for someone who has decent positioning, the FAL is pretty dope.

The only thing that totally pisses me off about the FAL is I always feel like I have to fire an extra shot because the first one is always wasted. I never get that feeling with the M8. I also feel like it's easier to track targets with the M8.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#104HamJabroniPosted 8/25/2013 9:56:23 AM
majorgalaxy posted...
@HamJabroni looks like someone doesnt know how to manually burst their guns

Considering that I loved the MW3 G36C, no
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."