Call of Duty has been great.. The next GREAT MASS CULTURE changing game...

#1known2FAILPosted 8/26/2013 6:02:07 PM
will not be a shooter... It defiantly won't come from Call of Duty. Shooters are hitting it's peak and will begin to die.... What else can you do with them? We have did WW2 games... Modern Warfare games... "Near Future" games (which seem to fall into the "Modern" category)... and Future games... What else? Civil War games? Those won't sell well... Just imagine... Every gun you fire will not be accurate and you would literally have to reload after every shot. The pistol would be the overpowered gun in the game. You can't do much with it without losing the interests of a majority of the community. Games go in cycles. It will die off and years later shooters will come back. The games cycle in no particular order with these main games... Shooters, RPGs, Sports, Fighting and Racing. That is it. I remember in my lifetime, I'm only 24, that all of these games were in their prime and fell off. Some of them in their prime at the same time as others. It is a cycle. RPGs really fell off to me when we hit the new consoles. There are some great ones.. Don't get me wrong.. but the Casual basis of the games has disappeared. Back when I was 13 years old or so RPGs was everything. We loved them. That is all we talked about. Think back to the N64, GBA, PS days... So many great RPGs. I still play many of them one way or another to this day. I'll go try one of the current ones and it just doesn't feel the same.. So.. Anyway... Shooters are beginning to crest and they will soon die in the Publics eye... They will resurface in the future.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#2DrBausPosted 8/26/2013 6:05:23 PM
tl;dr pls
---
Thanks be to our father Lord Anthony. Amelo
#3JVel91Posted 8/26/2013 6:06:30 PM
DrBaus posted...
tl;dr pls

---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#4Mander1861Posted 8/26/2013 6:07:51 PM
Failstradamus
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#5spacecowboy44Posted 8/26/2013 6:09:40 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Failstradamus

+9001
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#6NaTesHoTPosted 8/26/2013 6:09:50 PM
Stopped at, "it defiantly".
#7known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 6:16:01 PM
I see the entire topic just went over everyone's heads. Typical GFaqs I suppose. ADD kids that can't read a paragraph without losing their train of thought..
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#8Oblivion_SlayerPosted 8/26/2013 6:22:52 PM
Shooters will always be the most popular genre of game, anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.
---
fenekken is the btes pokrrmon
#9supercoolisaacPosted 8/26/2013 6:24:59 PM
that is painful to read. no.
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
#10DrBausPosted 8/26/2013 6:28:23 PM
Typical ADD TC that can't write an engaging paragraph without filling it with errors and run ons making all the readers stop reading before they get past the first line.
---
Thanks be to our father Lord Anthony. Amelo