Need some reccomendations. (class build)

#1Dastan093Posted 8/27/2013 4:29:45 AM
I've unlocked everything for the MTAR, I just seem to have stuck with this AR since I started playing.

I find I do well enough with it. My current attachments are FMJ and Grip. Although I'm thinking of switching out FMJ for Quickdraw.

I don't like to use sights in BO2, once I got used to the iron's things just ran smoother, ADS is a little quicker than with a sight. Another reason I'm thinking of dropping FMJ for Quickdraw.

Secondary is a Stinger, given the amount of UAV's and Counter UAV's people throw up it's a must for those who don't rely on Ghost etc.

Perks are Hardline, Fast Hands and Dexterity.

Frag Grenade
Concussion x2.

So, what do you fine folks reccomend?
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#2DrBausPosted 8/27/2013 4:37:48 AM
Scrap everything
---
Thanks be to our father Lord Anthony. Amelo
#3da_man619Posted 8/27/2013 4:38:56 AM
Are you paying core? If you are I recommend switching fast hands for toughness. It will help you more in one on one gun fights.

Also there are videos on YouTube that show that the grip only has a placebo effect and doesn't actually do anything on the gun. FMJ is also too situational for a main build so I recommend using stock. You will be able to strafe in gun fights which really seem to throw off a good percentage of people online. You can switch grip for quickedraw.
#4GE_DarthMaulPosted 8/27/2013 4:40:00 AM
Remington Long Barrel RefleX sight
Magnum(SO BADASS IT DOESN'T NEED ATTACHMENTS)
Lightweight
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning
Bouncing Betty X2
Danger Close

^ AN ELITE'S CLASS SETUP FOR YOU
---
THE WAFFEL'S back-up account...
#5SinCityKidPosted 8/27/2013 4:46:50 AM
DrBaus posted...
Scrap everything

ROFL
#6Dastan093(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 5:00:08 AM
da_man619 posted...
Are you paying core? If you are I recommend switching fast hands for toughness. It will help you more in one on one gun fights.

Also there are videos on YouTube that show that the grip only has a placebo effect and doesn't actually do anything on the gun. FMJ is also too situational for a main build so I recommend using stock. You will be able to strafe in gun fights which really seem to throw off a good percentage of people online. You can switch grip for quickedraw.

Yeah, I mainly play core. I guess Toughness would be better than Fast hands, which I was using mainly to whip out my Stinger and switch back to my primary before I get killed. That way I stand a chance when I'm fired on first.

So, switch out Grip for Stock, and instead of FMJ, take Quickdraw for better ADS? The main reason I have FMJ on is to kill people if I know they're behind cover and refuse to move from that one spot and my frag can't take them out because of their Flak Jacket.

Would you recommend a different secondary instead of the Stinger? I always seem to run out of ammo and get killed while reloading when there are multiple enemies about. (At this point I'm usually out of concussion grenades, which I usually use to give myself that extra second or two to reload).
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#7cifer520Posted 8/27/2013 5:10:06 AM
If you prefer to fight at long range do not use the stock. Basically what the stock does is give ARs and LMGs a fighting chance against cqc weapons. It's also for trolling snipers, you can move left and right really fast and dodge their bullets.

The grip does have a very small effect on most guns. I like Quickdraw and Extended Mag on my MTAR.
#8Dastan093(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 5:15:07 AM
cifer520 posted...
If you prefer to fight at long range do not use the stock. Basically what the stock does is give ARs and LMGs a fighting chance against cqc weapons. It's also for trolling snipers, you can move left and right really fast and dodge their bullets.

The grip does have a very small effect on most guns. I like Quickdraw and Extended Mag on my MTAR.

I have more of a run and gun style. I don't bother with long range engagements, it's better and safer to try and flank snipers, or call out their position/grid reference and let any teammates in the area deal with them.

Extended Mags might be an interesting thing to try, with reloading so much in multiple target engagements.
---
#9ghostwarrior79Posted 8/27/2013 5:46:02 AM
Primary weapon- Peacekeeper (fmj and suppressor, fast mags are opt)
Secondary- Tac 45 (tactical knife and suppressor)

=wildcards=
Tactician wildcard
perk 1 greed
secondary gunfighter

=perks=
Scavenger and ghost perk
hard wired perk
Dead silence perk

=grenades=
flashbang
concussion grenade OR sensor grenade

Call this class "tactician" and tell me how it goes! BYE!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! I play lots of Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops II when I'm bored. BATTLEFIELD 4 Patriot
#10cifer520Posted 8/27/2013 5:46:33 AM
I use extended mag because I fight at long range. If you're rushing, the difference in mag size is negligible. Use Fast Mag instead.