Need some reccomendations. (class build)

#11SinCityKidPosted 8/27/2013 6:30:31 AM
Dastan093 posted...
Would you recommend a different secondary instead of the Stinger? I always seem to run out of ammo and get killed while reloading when there are multiple enemies about. (At this point I'm usually out of concussion grenades, which I usually use to give myself that extra second or two to reload).

Change the Stinger to Kap40/B23R. Change Fast Hands to Toughness. The pistol is for when you don't have time to reload......and switching to a pistol is very fast even without Fast Hands.

Hardline has got to go.......take FJ or Ghost. Ghost sounds better for you since you are a flanker. Flanking during an enemy UAV is essentially using their own UAV against them because you have the element of surprise. That also means no more wasting time shooting UAV's down and leaving yourself vulnerable to blindsides......you will be netting a lot more kills.

If the enemy is good at using nades or concussions......then you want to have a 2nd class that is basically a clone of this one but with FJ and/or TacMask. Switch classes accordingly.

Dastan093 posted...
I have more of a run and gun style. I don't bother with long range engagements

SMG might be better for you. Less range but more mobility, which plays right into your style. MSMC is probably best for you since you don't use a suppressor. There's a recent thread on here about that particular gun with a good variety of recommendations.....read it. If you insist on the MTAR then Stock is mandatory, the other attachment is decided by your preference and also which map you're playing.....for instance, FMJ works great on Studio, but bad on Turbine.

You didn't say what gametypes you play. The above recommendations are for TDM/KC and they come from a 2.5kd TDM solo player. Domination guidelines would be a little different......SnD guidelines would be totally different.
#12SinCityKidPosted 8/27/2013 6:33:03 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
Primary weapon- Peacekeeper (fmj and suppressor, fast mags are opt)
Secondary- Tac 45 (tactical knife and suppressor)

=wildcards=
Tactician wildcard
perk 1 greed
secondary gunfighter

=perks=
Scavenger and ghost perk
hard wired perk
Dead silence perk

=grenades=
flashbang
concussion grenade OR sensor grenade

Call this class "tactician" and tell me how it goes! BYE!

This advice should be completely ignored.
#13ghostwarrior79Posted 8/27/2013 8:59:02 AM
SinCityKid posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
Primary weapon- Peacekeeper (fmj and suppressor, fast mags are opt)
Secondary- Tac 45 (tactical knife and suppressor)

=wildcards=
Tactician wildcard
perk 1 greed
secondary gunfighter

=perks=
Scavenger and ghost perk
hard wired perk
Dead silence perk

=grenades=
flashbang
concussion grenade OR sensor grenade

Call this class "tactician" and tell me how it goes! BYE!

This advice should be completely ignored.

GO AND PLAY YOUR stupid SimCity game which is only for re*****ded fools!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! I play lots of Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops II when I'm bored. BATTLEFIELD 4 Patriot
#14Dastan093(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 10:20:23 AM
Thank you all for your help. I'll try out the MTAR with Stock and Quickdraw, I haven't unlocked Ghost yet but will give it a try with Toughness.

Thanks again, much appreciate it folks.
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#15Dastan093(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 10:23:16 AM
Oh and excuse the double post, but the gamemodes I usually play are Domination and S&D.
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#16DrBausPosted 8/27/2013 10:33:37 AM
The MTAR is a very outclassed gun. It and the SMR are probably the worst ARs. Try

AN94/FAL/M8A1 w/ Primary Gunfighter and Reflex, Quickdraw, and Stock
Flak Jacket (objective modes) or Lightweight (kill based modes)
Toughness
Dexterity and Tac Mask (Respawn Modes)/Dead Silence (Search)
Perk 3 Greed

Alternatively
AN94 Quickdraw Stock or M8A1 Reflex Stock
Flak Jacket/Lightweight
Toughness and Scavenger
Dexterity
C4
EMP grenades
Perk 2 Greed

You don't need a secondary for pubs unless you are using a shotgun or a sniper.
---
Thanks be to our father Lord Anthony. Amelo
#17Jack_Crow21Posted 8/27/2013 10:56:09 AM
Dastan093 posted...
Thank you all for your help. I'll try out the MTAR with Stock and Quickdraw, I haven't unlocked Ghost yet but will give it a try with Toughness.

Thanks again, much appreciate it folks.

Stock and QD are the best x100. Nothing else is close, although I like the silencer if you don't mind adding the wildcard for primary attachments.
---
Yay nerd fight! Don't forget to bring medkits! - Crack_Fox on Gfaqs