Who else is a nuclear virgin?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who else is a nuclear virgin?

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#1
14 days played and not a single nuclear yet :/ It seems like as soon as I'm on a 15+ streak the enemy rage quits.
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."

User Info: flamingdragon

flamingdragon
3 years ago#2
I am right there with you. Although I haven't really tried either.

I am always working on one challenge or another, I might be able to pull it off if I go full try hard.

User Info: sorakeyblade715

sorakeyblade715
3 years ago#3
............. there's a nuke in this game?
xbl PuffDaddyGiant9

User Info: LivingInPapaya

LivingInPapaya
3 years ago#4
I'm not good enough to consistently get high streaks, but then again I exclusively play TDM. I've got four Relentless medals and one Brutal.

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
3 years ago#5
i needed 1 more kill and i died....the RAGE
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

User Info: White_Knight_01

White_Knight_01
3 years ago#6
i also need 1 more then i was hit by a rpg last week :(

but this week i finally poped the nuclear cherry oh happy days!, shame i was one of the final kills of the game and i couldn't get 31.
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
3 years ago#7
I have about 5 in TDM. A good portion of it is luck though. My last one, I got my 30 gunstreak and then got hit in the back by a shotgun. :(
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36

User Info: BlackOps06

BlackOps06
3 years ago#8
In reality, like 99.9% of the community doesn't have it I'm guessing, even though you see nukes all over from boosters. Got mine, only because I specifically went for it (UAV/VSAT/EMP Systems) on some day where I was in the zone and incredibly focused from some pre-workout I took before going to the gym (so maybe it deserves an asterisk). Up until that point I had like 2 streaks over 20, don't think I've even broken 20 since I got my nuclear about a month ago. Really a lot of luck to it since you need to play against a near-comatose lobby to have a chance at it, need anyone good to ragequit/back out if they join in progress, need a good map (nothing slow like Magma/Turbine/Drone, etc.) and need your friends to play decently and provide streaks as well.

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
3 years ago#9
I've hit Relentless, but that's as far as I can get on the streak
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#10
Me
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who else is a nuclear virgin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived