2 days in and Origins easter egg still unsolved?!

#1chicagogr81Posted 8/28/2013 8:55:47 PM
What is the world coming to! Not even those unlikable people at playthegame have posted a video of them getting the achievement yet, much less how they did it. NGT and mcsportzhawk's crew and all the other youtube channels that are famous for being ahead of the curve on easter eggs are all stuck on what to do after putting the ultimate staffs inside the robots.

That's pretty crazy that the easter egg is so difficult that after 2 full days an army of professional zombies video posters are still in the dark. Will tomorrow finally be the day? How long can this possibly drag on before someone breaks through?
---
JD/MBA/MS --- GT: Arvs23
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 2 Stanley Cups
#2Anime_Killer17Posted 8/28/2013 9:04:56 PM
I actually have 2 theories on what to do next, but every stream I go to, nobody listens.
1. The robots all come at the same time by then, but one is ahead, then second, then third.
I have a feeling that the one ahead is able to go into, then after someone is in there, the one right behind, then the one right behind that. Three people have to go in and press the buttons at the same time.

2 Same as above, except for one part. A fourth person stays in the excavation site and looks at the changing colors of those disk things. He calls out with color is flashing, then the person in the robot that had that staff presses the button, until all three are pressed. The only problem with this theory is that a red light can flash too, but the red staff went into the bottom of the site.
---
[This Sig was deleted at the demand of the Illuminati]
#3wackfromcocPosted 8/28/2013 10:06:37 PM
something tells me that he is right ^^ ( part 2)
#4chicagogr81(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 10:19:03 PM
Whatever the steps to completing the easter egg, I'm just hoping for a good reward. I know there's an ending cutscene that is floating around the internet, and it's probably legit, but if completing the easter egg just gives that cutscene and ends the game immediately, that is an abomination for all the work put in.

I've got my fingers crossed for the easter egg yielding all 9 of the perks that are available on this map (juggernog, quick revive, speed cola, double tap, staminup, phd flopper, deadshot daquiri, mule kick, and electric cherry) permanently, the same as the Moon and Buried easter eggs, and the cutscene only rolls after you die. Now that would really be worth doing for a high round run.
---
In My Lifetime: 1 Lombardi Trophy, 6 O'Brien Trophies, 1 Commissioner's Trophy, 2 Stanley Cups
#5Anime_Killer17Posted 8/29/2013 4:10:58 AM
wackfromcoc posted...
something tells me that he is right ^^ ( part 2)

Thanks.

It sucks, because I have different ideas when watching the streams, and none of them have actually been proven wrong yet, but the players obviously wanna figure it out themselves.
It also sucks that I don't even have this game on xbox, so I can't actually test these out myself :/
---
[This Sig was deleted at the demand of the Illuminati]
#6marginforerrorPosted 8/29/2013 10:19:55 AM
My question is, do we know if its a 4 player required one or not?
---
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." -- Robert Heinlein
#7Asyred_SaclumPosted 8/29/2013 10:23:10 AM
I have had that same theory as you, TC. In regards to your second point.
---
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.
#8chicagogr81(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:27:52 AM
I'm monitoring all the major youtubers who are working on this and I have yet to see anyone make any progress past putting the staffs in the robots. Nobody has made any sense of the buttons yet to the point where they get a message from Samantha that they've completed the next step.
---
#9TziggyxPosted 8/29/2013 10:53:14 AM
From what I've seen, only one of the 3 robots have a glowing foot on each pass.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#10Shaodwstrike003Posted 8/29/2013 11:01:28 AM
This is great the youtuber's are behind my team Love it already working on the next step past the button's should be done with the easter egg tonight will detail each step after i'm done.