#21BrownPackPosted 8/29/2013 1:36:50 PM
flame030191 posted...
AxCUNNINGxSTUNT posted...
BrownPack posted...
Netcoding
Hit Detection
Engine Polish
Perk Balance
Weapon Variety (I like how MW2 had the M1887 and Rangers)
Maps
Good Killstreaks

LMFAO! Funniest post of the century. It's starts off funny, and I'm still laughing whilst looking through the list.

I wonder how many on-line games you've played.

I laugh every time he posts why every CoD after MW2 is so terrible because he essentially claims MW2 is the most balanced of the series. He even claimed BOps1 had worse perk balancing on the MW2 board. I really wish I knew what drugs he does to think these things.

Lol, to each his own I guess, but to me, I'd rather have a game where most people use a damage increasing perk as opposed to a game where most people use the stealth perk.

I don't get why you get so mad at the fact that you're trash at MW2 and have to go out of your way to blatantly say it's unbalanced.
#22duericPosted 8/29/2013 1:39:50 PM
Being released in 2007.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#23DeathChaos25Posted 8/29/2013 1:39:52 PM
panda360 posted...
If you can get a good enjoyable game, then Black Ops 2 is a blast.

Then you have ixShottyxi throwing grenades at you (that roll up stairs towards you). Then RKOxASSASSIN is running around with his awesome time shifting knife that lets him teleport right next to you so he can stab you, or he just slashes thin air whilst 10 foot away and you die. Can't forget aKa Shiftz who enjoys running around with the Five Seven... as it seems to be the only gun that has bullets that do any damage.

A CoD game can be fun, despite all the problems.

A good CoD should just be a CoD that has been fixed.

Shhh, people in these boards don't like it when someone makes a legitimate post that is true and makes sense...
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b97a07f0f28c3675dd
#24ReverendNastyPosted 8/29/2013 2:34:21 PM
BALLGAMED posted...
In this order.

Hit detection
Lag
Correct animations being shown and aligning properly
Maps
Variety of useable weapons
Interesting or unique weapons (Model-1887, Executioner, Ballistic Knife, Slug-KSG, PM-9)
Weapon balance.
Fun game modes.
Streaks (MW3, only assault streaks I liked we're predator and reaper, spawn protection was a joke)

I liked how MW3 had the flags for Domination, Triangulated. In here, they're linear. Kinda a failure in Dom to me.

Nailed it right on the head! Completely agree with you!
---
"Our game is completely flawed. But, instead of fixing major issues, we'll remove the "digging" glitch/animation!" - Treyarch
#25f41lurizerPosted 8/29/2013 6:22:20 PM
DeathChaos25 posted...
panda360 posted...

Then you have ixShottyxi throwing grenades at you (that roll up stairs towards you). Then RKOxASSASSIN is running around with his awesome time shifting knife that lets him teleport right next to you so he can stab you, or he just slashes thin air whilst 10 foot away and you die. Can't forget aKa Shiftz who enjoys running around with the Five Seven... as it seems to be the only gun that has bullets that do any damage.

Shhh, people in these boards don't like it when someone makes a legitimate post that is true and makes sense...

---
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!
#26RawringAirPosted 8/29/2013 6:38:31 PM
panda360 posted...

thats every post I've ever made
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#27elchris79Posted 8/29/2013 7:05:33 PM
It's a combo of things. I'm prob biased towards Treyarch, a bit, but Blops 1 with the weapon balance and pick 10 of blops 2 would be perfect for me.