I've never had so many deaths to connection until BO2.

#1rubberGasketPosted 8/29/2013 10:25:03 AM
More often than not I die due to connection rather than another players skill.

I cannot wait for Xbox One and dedicated servers. I have a fast connection and live near a major city where there will be plenty of servers. Can you see me on the map?
---
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.
#2Mr_SchickadancePosted 8/29/2013 10:52:48 AM
This game is garbage.

The connection is crap.

That is all.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#3BronxCataclysmPosted 8/29/2013 11:09:54 AM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
This game is garbage.

The connection is crap.

That is all.
#4xo0Achilles0oxPosted 8/29/2013 11:14:36 AM
rubberGasket posted...
More often than not I die due to connection rather than another players skill.

Sure buddy... sure.
#5ReverendNastyPosted 8/29/2013 2:57:03 PM
I agree. I'm not the best player by any means. But the connection issues drive me absolutely nuts. I play mainly hardcore (Yeah, I know... I know!) I play to have fun - win or lose, I don't care. But, when my sights are right on somebody's chest, and I'm pumping rounds into them, and they two-shot me, I can't take it.

Or when somebody is head-glitching and the only visable part of their body is their HEAD and I get hitmarkers and they kill me?! WTF?!

Or when they're facing straight ahead and firing as I come up on them from their right or left, and they kill me... when they're not even looking at me?! I give up!

This is my first COD multiplayer experience. So, I can only hope the connection issues will get better.
---
"Our game is completely flawed. But, instead of fixing major issues, we'll remove the "digging" glitch/animation!" - Treyarch
#6duericPosted 8/29/2013 3:03:25 PM
While I agree that connection deaths are more common and likely than in any other COD. To say you die more often to the game than the people is absolutely crazy.

Frankly, it's that thought process that makes the game lame to play in the first place. If people just humbled themselves enough to understand that A) it's just a game and B) it's not personal when you get tuned up. This game wouldn't be so bad.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7CammyApplePosted 8/29/2013 3:05:52 PM
Most of my deaths come from bullets. I would say my connection has probably killed me a handfull of times. Explosives do the trick as well. Once from a care package landing on me. Once from an HQ spawning on me.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#8fatclemenzaPosted 8/29/2013 3:08:48 PM
I can't wait for CoD players to find out that dedicated servers aren't the magical cure-all to lag
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#9CammyApplePosted 8/29/2013 3:11:21 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I can't wait for CoD players to find out that dedicated servers aren't the magical cure-all to lag

It's going to be a funny day.

Also the flooding, oh the flooding.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#10SaphirahPosted 8/29/2013 4:06:31 PM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
This game is garbage.

The connection is crap.

That is all.